(Edit: I moved this thread out from the “winner marker” thread, because it has become rather more than that. EuG)
When we are at optimizing the game history, there is much redundant information in there.
- One username is repeated in every row. Just one column for “opponent” would do.
- If I won or lost is already mentioned in the last column. I understand that colour and text are difficult, so
- Show a trophy in rows the profile owner won, don’t show any she hasn’t. One can use different trophies for ranked and unranked games.
- Crop the result to X.5 or R
- The rank difference can be color coded on any column. (The player column would probably be a better place anyways).
- The color of the player can be shown by a colored circle on the far left of the history. Besides usernames it is harder to see at a glance who played which. (The information we are looking for is more often: “I played black” than “Black lost”.