Werewolf Game 4 - Conscription

Ha ha ha!:partying_face:

2 Likes

Better yet, when you’re the only one who studied. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nahh, then the quiz gets post-poned. :smiley:

You’ve got to get 49% of the people to not study!

4 Likes

Or cancelled.

4 Likes

It’s probably too late for this game, but as we have so many players (and maybe there will be as many next time as well!), I think we could use another special role. I like “the lovers” best, because they make the game even less predictable.

We would need an “amor”, that’s one of the innocents, who has no other purpose than to choose two other players before the game begins (not knowing if they are evil or innocent, of course). These two players will then get informed by the GM that they are in love with each other. They should not tell anyone about it during the game in their own interest, because if one of them dies, the other also dies. If (and only if) the lovers belong to different groups (one is innocent, one is evil) they form a third faction and their goal is to stay alive until everyone else is dead.

What do you think? Maybe next round?

6 Likes

I like it. I like this kind of complication, blurring lines.

2 Likes

I haven’t played that many games of werewolf so far, but most of them were with this addition. The lovers have not won in any of the games I have participated in. But I can say that it was funny anyway. However, I can’t imagine how the communication between the lovers in a forum can work. They can’t even look at each other or anything without everyone reading it. Maybe we should just give it a try anyway, but I can’t imagine that the lovers have a chance to win.

6 Likes

I’m an avid romcom avoider, but it would be fun if the (potential) special role trumps the lover role; or not.

3 Likes

The way I know it, the lovers don’t communicate at all, they only learn at the beginning who the other one is. It’s a very secret kind of love. :wink:

5 Likes

Of course they can’t say anything but they could raise an eyebrow or something like that in a game that takes place offline.

4 Likes

The “lovers” aspect seems interesting!
However, I think that we shouldn’t do it. Look at the Mafia Championships for guidance - after all, they’ve been doing this for years (literally) and probably have much more experience than us.
Alright, I see the lover role, Haze_with_a_Z. I still think my point above stands, though. I mean, there should be a reason why some roles (e.g. lovers) are uncommon!

3 Likes

Um, also look at something else from the same site:
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Category:Roles

@HHG

1 Like

Can i fake being cursed by using emojis?

1 Like

Obviously. Why wouldn’t you be able to? There is nothing wrong with pretending you are cursed.

4 Likes

1 participant left us. D:

Now I know what option 2 in the pole was for. Although kingkaio should’ve stayed with us. 14 is still good though. Better than 7 or 8.

2 Likes

10 minutes until start!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

HYPE! I wonder what @Vsotvep’s been up to.

2 Likes

I am super excited for it to start! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Haze_with_a_Z and @Gia had pointed out some interesting cases for the two bodyguards which I have added to the rules, and will explain here as well.

Let A and B be the two guards, and C be another player.

• If A guards B and B guards A, then they protect each other. In case A gets attacked, guard B will die instead.
  • If A guards B and B guards C, in case C gets attacked, both C and guard B will survive and guard A will die.
  • If A and B both guard C, in case C gets attacked, only one of A and B will die. Which of the two guards dies is decided by dice roll.
5 Likes

Yes.

Although, for the first round, I’ll have it be known that nobody has been cursed (seems a bit rough to not allow people an introduction)

4 Likes