Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

Ruby begrudgingly accepted a third cup of tea from Gia. He didn’t stick around to chit chat, however. He had a lot on his mind and was really missing his family. He retreated to his room to cry think in private.

Zeta Ground Date: 02, 23rd hour of the Martian day

Dear Aunt Hazel,

I don’t know when this correspondence will reach you as we’ve been having trouble communicating with Earth since we arrived. You were right about everything. I don’t trust anyone. I shouldn’t have Other than that everything has gone perfectly! I told you there was no reason to worry. There have been no signs of Martians, the crew gets along great, and I even found out that another member of the crew plays Go, that ancient white and black stone game Joseph and I always used to play. The only real issue I’ve had is that I seem to have misplaced my radio. I can’t let any of the officers find out or I’ll be demoted for sure. I’m fairly positive I just absentmindedly put it down somewhere and will find it soon, you know how I am.

We began preparing the indoor fields today and should be able to begin plant development within the week. It’s challenging work, but I feel as though I’m making a real difference for humanity. If conditions on Earth continue to worsen, our species will depend on the work being done here.

I miss you, Auntie. I hope you’re doing well.

Love,
Ruby

P.S. Did you ever figure out why 27-O-56 stopped reminding you to take your medicine?

4 Likes