Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

Samraku said this when everybody already knew that Starline was a mimic! After Ruby revealed it. So that was no evidence for his innocence.

I, however, suspected Starline at a time when he wasn’t in the spotlight yet (one day before the post you quoted), and I asked Ruby to investigate him. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who wanted Starline to be investigated, but I had a big part in it. See here and here.

1 Like

Oh. I was dumb. No. VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY dumb.
And, I don’t think I should participate next time.

Only if I wasn’t dumber. :expressionless: :sweat:
I feel so bad for suspecting Yebellz and Samraku. Nothing good came out of all the time I put into re-reading what everyone had said before. It would have been better to simply trust Yebellz. Or to roll a die to determine who should be killed next.

1 Like

:tea: :hot_face: :exclamation:
:no_entry_sign: :skull_and_crossbones: :a: :heavy_dollar_sign:

:horse: :arrow_right: :alien: :exclamation:
:a: :heavy_dollar_sign: :arrow_right: :man_astronaut:

:skull_and_crossbones: :horse: :arrow_right: :man_astronaut: :man_astronaut: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

:skull_and_crossbones: :a: :heavy_dollar_sign: :arrow_right: :alien: :alien: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :exclamation: :exploding_head: :no_mouth:

:tea: :hot_face:
:pray: :speech_balloon: :question: :a: :heavy_dollar_sign: :100:

:horse: :lying_face:

Perhaps @ginger2008 was a little too quiet on this day where his role had become the most important. Did he really listen carefully to the arguments of the last two other crew members? Was it a thoughtful strategy or was it negligence? Insecurity or indifference? A stroke of genius or a fatal mistake?

Perhaps it was all of that at the same time, but for the last remaining mimic, the outcome was clear: the mimics have lost this game, because the last mimic was @Assai, and @KAOSkonfused was innocent.

As @Assai saw the tide turning, they congratulated @ginger2008 on making the wise decision they made, and then told them the truth: nobody had lost, everybody was safe. @Assai pressed a button hidden on their belt, and all three of the last crew started glowing, hovering, and with a white flash they disappeared from the base, only to reappear somewhere else…

For those reading along, the resolution will come soon

10 Likes

Good game, everyone! :partying_face:

8 Likes

:+1: :video_game:

6 Likes

Yes, thanks for the game!

…and now it seems I have to read a lot. :flushed:

6 Likes

Good Game Everyone!!!

I did terribly but it was fun :smiley:

6 Likes

It was so fun, well played everyone. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I would say this has been the best of the werewolf games. No shortage of surprising twists, and Vsotvep’s parallel narrative greatly enhanced my enjoyment of it. Good game everyone.

11 Likes

Thanks for participating everyone! It was amazing to organise as well, I’ve had a lot of fun reading everything :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I guess it’s okay to post here now? Is liking past posts okay?

Good game all!

I was afraid for a bit there at the end that I was going to lose it for the innocents by posting when there was no suspicion on me, and thereby attracting it.

12 Likes

Yes, feel free to post & like away!

8 Likes

Thank you for the game everyone! :grinning:
It was fun!

I thought it would be a hint I didn’t like that Haze posted so much. I have not yet read the whole pm thread yet, so I’m quite excited what you guys thought about the game :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Well I was partly posting so much because I wanted to post a lot and be a high poster. Half the time I was just saying unnecessary things or getting annoyed that people weren’t posting or going after people for the littlest things.

5 Likes

It has become quite the read. I’m planning on making a summary and start a new “game” of interactive story-telling. There has been plenty of good background story already.

I had asked @mark5000 to move the topic to the public forum, but it seems he logged off just as I asked. I’ve now flagged my own PM, let’s see how that works out.

8 Likes

It was fun for ages (almost three weeks). I believe I read it all, though I could not like any comment; still, I did not mind at all dying first. I guess I’ll go back to it later for the likes.

I did not expect the game to reduce up to it’s lowest denominator of 3 people. I hope we all gained at least 1 stone for the next game (I feel I sit squarely at DDK :joy:).

I gotta read the first two werewolf games now.

9 Likes

Well that depends on when the next game is :slight_smile:

I moved up 3 ranks or so since it has started, but I could lose all of that pretty easily.

5 Likes