Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

Did you vote before or after cool?

3 Likes

I don’t know
@Haze_with_a_Z
I think @Gia is suspicous because she only wants to kill someone with evidence which will take some time. I think we shall start randomly, because we have to start somewhere. If @Gia is evil she wants voting to kill someone to take time. If I was evil the. I would want it.

2 Likes

@Starline, why did you vote for no one?

@Cool_Person, why did you vote for Gia?

@Sports_for_Life, this quote,

seems like it comes from a place that has tmi or is evil.

If I was evil, I would just want people to mislynch not to take time to do that.

It doesn’t matter how long we take to kill someone if they are evil. From the evil perspective, it may be the opposite. That is a weak argument still, although at least you try to give reasoning.

I think that this is what would happen if she didn’t want a mislynch. I guess this could be something the enemy would think, although I think that it would come from a townsperson’s perspective instead.

4 Likes

I didn’t know who to vote for so I choose a person that could be something. @Sports_for_Life why are you changing your vote a lot. I just choose something and stuck with it. This is my first game so I just choose someone, and didn’t change it. :innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

I do not like to kill people, unless I have to.

4 Likes

I choose Gia because she seamed suspicious and also I didn’t know who to choose :-

1 Like

Why?

3 Likes

I don’t know why they just seem suspicious? @Haze_with_a_Z

1 Like

Don’t correct it, but I am getting annoyed that you keep spelling seem like seam. Seams are things you use in sewing. Seems is what you use to say “x seems like y”

A gut read then?

4 Likes

Sorry. I am not a great speller/typer

2 Likes

Cool reminds me of me when I first played, and not in a good way. I think they are evil. That is my gut read.

I am not great either, but I was just getting annoyed. Also I specifically said to not change it.

3 Likes

What do you mean? @Haze_with_a_Z

1 Like

I really don’t get that? What did you not want me to change

1 Like

I did not want you to change seam to seem in your post because it can be considered cheating since not everyone sees that edit, and since you aren’t allowed to PM random people, it is not allowed since it can end up becoming like that or similar.

2 Likes

I hate the auto remove quote :expressionless:

2 Likes

—It is a pathogen, some sort of brainworm that seems to jump from host to host every day. When you see someone acting like :scream:, or perhaps a little bit more like :crazy_face:, you will see its effects.
No cure is known… except, of course my (patent pending) elixir, made of the finest herbs cultivated in the ISS. Now, if you were to purchase 10 Liters, I can upgrade you from Star to Quasar level, and, among other benefits you’d get back 10% of…

Leira was reading the crowd, and the crowd was not happy. Maybe it was convenient to leave the scam for a different time.

—(Ajem) I mean, I’m sure they will still be able to communicate something. However, this whole business of who-kills-what is starting to look very fishy. Why did @Sports_for_Life jumped up at the first opportunity to kill someone randomly, and why did @Haze_with_a_Z proposed it for that matter? We first need to catch someone with a lie, it is only when a scammer is confronted that they start breaking apart, and I know a thing or two about deception—said Leira in a peculiar instance of self-awareness.

9 Likes

Can you just stop talking about it Haze with a Z. It bothers me.

1 Like

My thoughts so far:

Haze - Good
Gia - Good
Sports - Evil
Cool - Somewhat Evil

@yebellz, what do you think we should do today? You didn’t mention that in your post.

3 Likes

I don’t consider correcting spelling mistakes cheating. As long as the content stays the same I allow edits to earlier posts.

Furthermore, I consider later additions are fine as well, especially if there haven’t been newer posts yet.

5 Likes

I change my vote when I think of a reason too.

2 Likes