Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

Ok I was just wondering because you changed it the most. :innocent::innocent: I was changing it a little too.

1 Like

I jumped at it randomly @Leira, because I do not want the evil to keep killing us while we wait to decide who to kill. If we are confident that someone is lieing then we should team up to kill them.

2 Likes

Why do you think I am evil?

2 Likes

I will definitely change my vote with reason that we find someone is evil.

2 Likes

These two posts:

I asked you for a defense and you gave me that. One of the easiest ways for enemies to live is to try and stay under the radar. Why would I get suspicious of someone following the rules? Because the enemies still have to follow the rules. I don’t like how you say that because it seems like you want me to give you credit for posting more than twice.

I honestly can’t see an enemy saying what they would do as enemy and then doing it. I think that it is more of a townsperson thing to want to kill someone with evidence. The enemy already knows the who are teammates and who are enemies. They don’t need evidence to figure this out.

5 Likes

@KAOSkonfused
Hello. I see you have liked some of my posts. Do you think we should kill someone today or not? Why?

3 Likes

I think we should not, because the chance is very high to kill an innocent person. By tomorrow, we will at least have some information that will us help to find the mimics among us, but at the moment, we barely know anything.

That’s why I find it very alarming that several of our teammates (Sports and Cool - and you, Haze?) already want to choose someone to kill. I wonder if they are the mimics and are hoping to diminish our numbers with this strategy.

4 Likes

I am going to keep promoting this strategy, although I am not a mimic. I am a townsperson, or following the theme, an astronaut. If you vote to kill me, it is mistake, and I hope that you can see that. I understand both sides of the argument, but if we don’t kill, the enemies will take advantage of having less of a chance of being killed. They will only die if we can vote them out. That is why I strongly believe that we should vote to kill someone tonight.

3 Likes

I don’t want to kill anybody today. First, I want to hear what everyone in our team has to say, and then we’ll see if that will give us a better picture of what is going on here.

5 Likes

If it helps the townspeople I can vote nobody.
@KAOSkonfused
I will do it since you think it won’t hurt the townspeople.

2 Likes

@Sports_for_Life, do you think voting to kill someone helps or hurts the townspeople? Does it help/hurt more than if we don’t kill someone? Choose and vote based on your opinion, not based on Kaos’s opinion.

4 Likes

Also I still believe it helps the townspeople to vote to kill someone today.

3 Likes

I think the more we wait around the more the evil are gaining on us. But if a lot of people want to kill nobody then I think it is fine to do nobody.
That is why my current vote is nobody because that is where the majority is.

2 Likes

Why would it help, in your opinion?

4 Likes

I would like to hear from more people. We are only about 4.5 hours into this first 48-hour Martian day of our ordeal, and perhaps some are still sleeping in late.

Those that have stayed quiet are neither immediately suspicious nor free from suspicion. However, if they continue to stay quiet, then they are not really helping us astronauts finds the mimics, and ultimately hurt our cause.

8 Likes

I believe that this is the correct option in this game. To explain, first I will ask you to look back on game 2. Notice how we were so close to losing? We only didn’t because yebellz got protected, and then Assai tried to fake being assaulter way too late. I can completely see this happening again this game. Us waiting to vote, and then coming close to losing because we didn’t vote to start.

You would like to hear other people’s opinions, but you do not speak up with yours yourself.

And is this really something you aren’t doing? You need to say your opinions. I am voting you until you share them. You can’t say that you want to hear more, and then not talk yourself. Even if you are talking, you aren’t sharing your opinions, and that doesn’t help us much.

@yebellz, you need to actually share your opinions instead of getting by on others’. My vote is on you now.

6 Likes

Well, I’ve thought it over, and I find I’m at wit’s end. The decision of whether to adopt randomness feels random itself. So it comes down to personal bias. I think we should approach this problem from a strictly Christian perspective, for now at least. Let’s just accept that evil is going to do what it does and that we must not soil ourselves spiritually by aiding and abetting, even unintentionally. If and when it becomes strategically sound for us to execute people for the common good, all right then. Admittedly that will be a very tough call.

You hear these old stories (some of you have surely heard them) about small communities facing a similar dilemma to our own. Apparently it was standard procedure to exercise restraint early on. Did it do them any good? In the short run no, it didn’t. But it’s impossible to say whether their decision influenced the outcome in a decisive way.

One thing you can depend on. Unless we get very lucky, things here are going to be very very bloody. If you think it went badly in Terrihill or at Kosumi Castle or in that other no-name village where some werewolves decided to go apeshit, you’d better brace yourselves, because those horrific events may prove to have been only a warmup for what’s to come.

All right then, I need a drink. See you guys later.

6 Likes

Why are you rushing to judge? It has been less than 5 hours into this day.

I plan to share my opinions at great length, and before we reach midday, but have not yet since:

1. I have not had the time to do so.
  2. Would not want to bias the opinions of others before they share their own.
8 Likes

That’s a reasonable thought. However, if we accidentally kill someone who is innocent (and the chances for that are very high!), we clearly lower our chance to win / to eliminate all mimics in the end.

7 Likes

For now, I will just say this.

Besides what we might learn from the detective, which will necessarily be scarce given the size of our group, everything we seek to uncover must come from the words we utter and positions that we take. Consider your words and actions carefully, but also consider carefully what others say and do.

5 Likes