Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

I hit 100 posts in this topic!!! :smiley:
Dunno if it is something good to be celebrating, but I will celebrate anyways!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

True I was sleeping at that time so I obviously can’t change the votes

1 Like

Hamster. I changed it to house.

3 Likes

Current State of The Vote

8 votes to execute @李建澔2

1. yebellz
  2. Haze_with_a_Z
  3. RubyMineshaft
  4. Sports_for_Life
  5. HHG
  6. KAOSkonfused
  7. Assai
  8. ginger2008

5 votes to execute @Sports_for_Life

1. Cool_Person
  2. fiddlehead
  3. Gia
  4. Starline
  5. 李建澔2
5 Likes

Next is 60 behind u wow!

1 Like

I had the cool emoji in it too. Everyone would know who I am. Hazes emojis don’t really fit well but they probably like it so they had it as that. :cool::hatched_chick:

I have a wonderful idea: how about we all get back to work around the base and stop talking this disgusting “language”?

5 Likes

Ok @RubyMineshaft

Current State of The Vote

7 votes to execute @李建澔2

1. yebellz
  2. RubyMineshaft
  3. Sports_for_Life
  4. HHG
  5. KAOSkonfused
  6. Assai
  7. ginger2008

6 votes to execute @Sports_for_Life

1. Cool_Person
  2. fiddlehead
  3. Gia
  4. Starline
  5. 李建澔2
  6. Haze_with_a_Z
4 Likes

Nice a innocent will die again

1 Like

Well Vagabond, if you don’t want to die, give us a reason to keep you alive. You haven’t made a clear case that you are innocent(although to be fair I guess I haven’t either). Either convince people that you are innocent and provide someone else whom you think is a mimic, or convince people that Sports seems more like an enemy than you(well yebellz, ruby, sports, HHG, kaos, assai, or ginger).

2 Likes

Sports is mimic and cool person also you should kill them instead.Because sports worked with cool but not some others.So you should kill them.

2 Likes

@vagabond you have no proof @Cool_Person and me are a mimic whIch is switching the blame to two innocent people.

1 Like

Vagabond, why do you think sports for life and me, Cool Person Is more evil than you, yourself.

Why do you think we worked together? You are just saying we are working together without any proof

Why should we believe this? Is there anything else about why you shouldn’t be killed or our you just trying to frame someone so you can kill them. Try to give us more proof about you being innocent or I will think you are evil.

4 Likes

I see the vote is heavily against Vagabond. I don’t know, I can’t see myself voting for someone that I’m almost certain are innocent, just impulsive.

5 Likes

[I’ll be unavailable at the exact time the Day phase ends, so the day will be extended a couple of hours]

9 Likes

I’m still not sure about Vagabond being a mimic, but well - we can’t be sure, but we have several definitely suspicious persons to choose from, so let’s see what will happen. If he should turn out to be innocent, it’s sad, but we will probably do better tomorrow.

7 Likes

Vagabond, if you come on before the end of the day, explain who you think are the mimics(try to choose 3 if possible), and why. We can use your opinions in the future days, no matter if you are an astronaut or a mimic.

3 Likes

Fiddle, although you said you wouldn’t post again, you never explained your vote on vagabond. You saw sports as suspicious for a while and voted him, but switched your vote to vagabond for no reason. It wasn’t a needed vote to prevent ties. Why did you do it?

1 Like

This can actually end up lowering the suspicion of another martian. Then we get the question, “Is a martian attacking a teammate in this situation?” Sometimes yes, sometimes no. We have to look at why the vote ends up like that and if we think that they could be teammates in that situation.

New post (I can’t have 4+ posts in a row):

The current vote is outdated so,
Current Vote:

Current Vote is 9-4-0

9 votes for Vagabond
4 votes for Sports
0 votes for Everyone Else(including “nobody”)

Sports and Vagabond’s votes are probably just to hope they don’t die. I don’t know how much reasoning I will be able to find for their votes. We can look at everyone else’s votes to see what they think

I really hate that rule that says I can’t post 4+ posts in a row. I am trying to put everything in one post and I don’t like it.

2 Likes