Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

The previous too posts were two short paragraphs, I think they would work better as a single post with tags to each person.

3 Likes

@Gia, youā€™ve called @Ꝏå»ŗę¾”2 impulsive and erratic. Do you not view those traits as a liability? After all, does not your reasoning and vote against Sports revolve around the detrimental affect of them pretending to have MED.

@Haze_with_a_Z, I see you changed your vote relatively recently as well. Why go against Sports more than @Ꝏå»ŗę¾”2?

2 Likes

I think Sports may be a mimic. Itā€™s just a feeling, though.
MED is very specific, I can see it as an attempt to something. Generally impulsive and erratic, not really. If it were down to my vote, I would change it. But if I can help it, I donā€™t want to contribute to killing someone I believe innocent.

5 Likes

2088 Jan 27 23:25

It was quite clear that Vagabond Lee was the least trusted in the group, and thus it was very clear that @Ꝏå»ŗę¾”2 was the first to be eliminated.

Of course, it became a whole new problem: how to execute someone on Mars, when none of the crew had any lethal weapon? Even death by hanging would not work, since Martian gravity is not strong enough to be lethal from any height (they tried it indeed). How did nobody think of bringing a weapon?

Thus the only option left, was to let him outside the base without an oxygen suit, and just hope that it would actually be harmful for aliens. They secured Vagabond with rope, to make sure he couldnā€™t escape, and pushed him outside.

It was absolutely freezing already, and Vagabond couldnā€™t hold his breath for long. He thought back at his short life, his last wish was to play one last game of Scuffle Stars before he lost consciousness.

The crew watched how Vagabond collapsed, and then turned away. Everybody was shocked, since it really appeared that they had killed another human, and not one of the aliens. They went back inside and with a heavy heart turned to their sleeping pods

The night phase starts now, until 2020-06-14T16:00:00Z.

Please donā€™t talk during the night phase.

To be clear: Vagabond was not a mimic.

8 Likes

Oopsā€¦ I accidentally hit the reply button a bit too early. It shouldnā€™t matter too much, though.

2088 Jan 28, 08:15

The whole crew had woken up, except for @fiddlehead, who was nowhere to be found. Not in the sleeping quarters, not in the canteen, not at plant development, not even in the algae reproductive facility or the power supply room. All exo-suits were present, and none of the buggies had disappeared. Even the rocket and the emergency bunker were empty.

The day phase starts now, until 2020-06-16T16:00:00Z. Iā€™ve put a link to this post in the top message of this thread, so the poll can be found easily.

Who should be killed today?

• Haze_with_a_Z
  • Starline
  • Sports_for_Life
  • ginger2008
  • KAOSkonfused
  • HHG
  • Assai
  • yebellz
  • Gia
  • Cool_Person
  • RubyMineshaft
  • nobody

0 voters

7 Likes

Haha. Thatā€™s the reason I would try to type of my story as a PM to myself. I did manage to accidentally delete it. Good morning everyone. I am not cursed today, although I donā€™t know who is.

Edit:
Haha. Thatā€™s the reason I would try to type up my story as a PM to myself. I did manage to accidentally delete it one time. Good morning everyone. I am not cursed today, although I donā€™t know who is.

Sorry I guess Iā€™m not great at typing on my phone.

2 Likes

I am not cursed.@Gia are you going to have some tea

1 Like

We lost @fiddleheadā€¦ Thatā€™s sad.
I really want to be careful today about who we eliminate, mimics will start being even more aggressive if we canā€™t slow down our diminishing numbers.

4 Likes

Black coffee for everyone, we need to put our heads together.

1 Like

Ruby takes a cup of coffee from Gia, downs the whole thing ignoring the scalding sensation in his throat, smiles at her, and winks.

We are already three men down. Things cannot continue this way. Who do you think is doing this, Gia?

1 Like

Soā€¦ HHG is voting to kill themself. Iā€¦ donā€™t know what to make of that.

1 Like

Why HHG?

Well then I guess Iā€™ll follow suit. They find themself suspicious and they know their role.

What do you mean?

@RubyMineshaft I have honestly no idea. I think weā€™ve all had such extensive training at this point that our poker faces are strong.
And thenā€¦ @HHG are you confessing?!

I still think @Sports_for_Life is suspicious, as I did yesterday. I need to see how we all respond to losing a 3rd member today.
But Iā€™m inclined to be very suspicious of people who donā€™t participate in the discussion at this point. They probably have something to hide.

2 Likes

Why would he want to kill himself? Thatā€™s what I meant to say

No, I just accidentally hit somebody, and decided to choose myself (why not?). I changed my vote to nobody.

1 Like

Oh I understand that happened to me yesterday

Refuting my vote that quickly :no_mouth:
Well why choose yourself? Donā€™t you find someone suspicious after 2 days?

Well, we should look at who chose Vagabound (maybe who led the choice), to see if there were any mimics. If anybody looked desperate (Sports_For_Life maybe?) to divert the vote, we could choose them.

2 Likes