Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

Gia

Written assuming she is a mimic

No confirmations, but this may mean that someone infected was a mimic.(I assume Assai, although it could be sports. I don’t know if they would be going after their partner starting with that though). Why wouldn’t she share that first if she had came to that same conclusion?

Either a hunch or Leira died protecting whom ever the mimic’s real target was.

You had a list? I only remember you being suspicious of me until I confessed and then sports.

1 Like

I am voting Assai currently and I basically just stated why. (connected to Gia)(also I don’t feel like looking through their posts right now to add to it. I will do it later though.)

I think the justification to firmly suspect @Assai from those comments speculating about how MED works is incredibly tenuous, at best.

If you believe @Assai to be a mimic by that reasoning, then you must even more firmly believe that @Gia is a mimic as a logical prerequisite. So, why take a greater risk by targeting @Assai?

Even if @Assai turns out to be a mimic, that does not firmly conclude anything about @RubyMineshaft’s huge claim to be the detective. @RubyMineshaft could be lying, and one way to firmly prove that would be for @Gia to turn up innocent, and we would want to prove that as a soon as possible, since having a fake detective would be terribly damaging.

1 Like

I don’t want to influence the discussion, but yebellz’ assumptions about MED could have easily been confirmed by looking at the rules:

Note it says “one” and “players”.

4 Likes

Well I know one person got it. I was just assuming what it meant in that. I guess it is also a kinda stupid reason to go after someone if I may be looking at false evidence in the first place. I guess we should kill Gia unless someone else speaks up.

Haha I guess I draw too much bad attention and concern when I am on this side. Next game I play will be drastically different. I don’t know how, but believe me, I will. No matter what side I am on. Whether or not it brings me suspicion is up to y’all. Also me because I have to figure out what to do.

1 Like

This narrows it down, to these players, of which exactly 2 are mimics.
Haze with a Z
Sports for Life
Cool Person
Assai
KAOSKonfused
yebellz
ginger2008
Starline

Sporty and Cool Person seem to strongly dislike each other. They vote to eliminate the other every single night. It is almost certain that at most one of them are mimics.
As RubyMineshaft revealed that Gia (the one who is not my cat) is a mimic, I am slightly suspicious of anyone who is voting for someone other than Gia.
RubyMineshaft could be lying, though, and this makes me suspicious. Either Gia or RubyMineshaft is a mimic, and it seems RubyMineshaft has provided too many details, which only the detective would know, so I think they are the detective, and Gia is a mimic.

Now, this puts RubyMineshaft at the face of certain death, by the mimics tonight. Was it wise to sacrifice the detective for a mimic? The detective was valuable, and if they stayed longer, they could have found another mimic. But this is a high risk, too, as they might have been terminated by the mimics before they could reveal. All in all, it was a bold move, sacrificing themself for a mimic.

I have a few suspicions about ginger2008:
On the second day (!), when the detective would only have gathered whether one person was evil or not, they wanted the detective to reveal. This is exactly what a mimic would do. ginger2008 also says, very strongly sometimes, that we are doing this, we are doing that, etc. I feel like this is also what a person, who is not on “our team” would say.

KAOSkonfused and Assai have inexplicably cast a vote against HHG, even when it was revealed they were human.

Final mimic standings:
Gia: 99%
ginger2008: 53%
Sports_for_Life: 44%
Assai: 36%
KAOSkonfused: 35%
Haze_with_a_Z: 9%
Starline: 8%
Cool_Person: 8%
yebellz: 8%

We also have the bodyguards which may hopefully give us another two nights on investigations.

@RubyMineshaft only revealed their detective role just a few hours ago, and I think many players (including @KAOSkonfused and @Assai) have simply not logged into the forum to have seen the updates yet.

@Starline, you have been disappointingly quiet for much of this game. Earlier this day, you had you vote initially cast against @Sports_for_Life, but never gave any firm justification for why you suspected @Sports_for_Life so strongly. Could you elaborate on those and other suspicions?

2 Likes

Um why am I first in the list? It ain’t alphabetical and you didn’t put the same order below.

:arrow_right: :horse: :thought_balloon: :gem: :arrow_right: :policeman: :interrobang:

:arrow_right: :gem: :arrow_right: :policeman: :exclamation: :white_check_mark:

:arrow_right: :woman_cook:t2: :arrow_right: :alien: :exclamation: :white_check_mark:

:arrow_right: :soccer: :football: :arrow_right: :man_astronaut: :exclamation: :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: :house: :house: :giraffe: :arrow_right: :man_astronaut: :exclamation: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

:horse: :arrow_right: :sleeping: :bed: :crescent_moon: :exclamation:

1 Like

:arrow_right:
:a: :arrow_right: :man_astronaut: :exclamation: :white_check_mark:
:soccer::football: :arrow_right: :man_astronaut: :exclamation: :white_check_mark:

:smiley: :arrow_right: :man_astronaut: :white_check_mark:

:tea::hot_face: :arrow_right: :man_astronaut: :white_check_mark:

:memo::alien:
:woman_cook:t2:

:memo::man_astronaut::woman_astronaut:
:soccer::football:
:a:
:house::house::giraffe:
:gem:
:bell:
:horse:
:smiley: :question:
:tea::hot_face: :question:

:eight: :man_astronaut: :woman_astronaut:
:one: :alien:
:night_with_stars::wavy_dash: :arrow_right: :alien: :question:
:cool: :arrow_right: :alien: :question:

2 Likes

@RubyMineshaft, bold of you to assume I would stoop so low as an Agatha Christie villain (loved those 'Advanced History of other Civilizations" lessons, so entertaining).

Since it’s come to this, let’s talk business: I have an important mission with the highest clearance and I need one more night to send all the data to my superiors.
So, I will offer all of you a trade: don’t kill me today, and I will reveal one of my team to you. You’ll only lose your other bodyguard, and they signed up for it. (You don’t really mind killing innocents anyway, do you? Looking at you, Colonel Jessup.)
You might think I’m lying and won’t keep my promise, but keep in mind that, unless your detective is very lucky tonight, you’ll probably kill another innocent tomorrow.
This might be a team effort, but I was chosen for this mission because I am not a team player. MY mission comes first. As you know, I don’t mind my comrades getting little “accidents”, if they get in the way of what I want.

Or maybe my own partners will kill me tonight, to save their skin. They do put the team mission first (drill instructor choices, no vision :roll_eyes:). You get one night for free, with no abduction and your detective can do his sleuthing uninterrupted.

Keep in mind the only times I wasn’t completely honest were the sun flares (which honestly I didn’t think a bunch of mediocre earthlings would pay attention to a throwaway excuse, I had to send my data without alerting the other two mimics) and hiding my true identity. Otherwise, I have worked towards killing as few humans as possible.

Just so you know, bloodthirsty basic life forms, all your missing astronauts are safe and sound. Some have already seen the light and are cooperating with us and some are in stasis. The only dead human died in your hands.

P.S. This is not a negotiation. Take it or leave it.

4 Likes

OK, this confirms that @RubyMineshaft is the detective and HHG is human!
(I was asleep when @RubyMineshaft made their reveal, just like @KAOSkonfused)

Why do you think anyone will believe you now? You could have stopped us killing one of ourselves by simply telling us on day 1, if it were the truth!

Why do we wait with the execution? We don’t even know if we can kill her like Vagabound… It might need some time to find a way to kill her! And how can we prevent her from escaping? Wait… @Haze_with_a_Z: Give me that rope with which we tried to hang @李建澔2 ! I’ll tie her up so she won’t run away. Should we gag her so she will stop lying at us?

If there still is a second bodyguard alive: Please speak out, so @RubyMineshaft won’t waste his time checking you tonight!

Current State of The Vote for Day 3

4 Likes

@KAOSkonfused, are you a bodyguard?

:white_check_mark: or :x: ?

We have no reason to trust any promises that Gia makes. It is just a desperate attempt to save herself, which would be detrimental to us astronauts.

2 Likes

:x:

:horse: :thought_balloon: :mermaid: :arrow_right: :muscle: :man:

1 Like

:bell: :exclamation:
:pray: :pencil2: :speaking_head: :horse: :symbols: :question: :top:

1 Like

@KAOSkonfused
Our Dictionary doesn’t include :symbols: . Are you asking @yebellz to add something more to the dictionary, so you can talk easier?

I think KAOS is trying to convey that they believe starline and ginger to be mimics, which I suspect as well since they had cast votes against HHG while giving no justifications.

KAOS also seems to be saying that various who Gia raised suspicions against also seem more innocent in retrospect

1 Like

:horse: :speaking_head: :symbols:
:bell: :speaking_head: :abc:
:symbols: :arrow_right: :pencil2: :abc: :question:

1 Like