Werewolf Game 5.1: Trouble in Steelwater Bog

End of Day 4

As Sapphire approached with the talisman, Papa Roheas (@papavero) looked around frantically at the rest of the group.

Wait! Don’t do this!

Somebody stop her. You’re making a huge mistake. I’m the Protector!

But it was too late. The talisman touched his skin, and his soul was ripped from his body, leaving behind nothing more than an empty husk.

@papavero has been eliminated.

SOULSNATCER VICTORY

Night came and went.

Sapphire awoke positively brimming with life energy, and it felt amazing. The sapphire embedded in her chest shone so brightly that if the humans were to see her in true form, they’d likely be blinded.

Now there’s an idea! Too bad it’s unnecessary. I’m not going to waste energy dropping and putting back up this human disguise just to see the humans claw at their eyes in agony no matter how much fun it might be.

She walked past Marlon’s corpse, which was lying face down near the entrance to his tent, with hardly a glance. The pig of a human had made so many unseemly comments towards her… Image that, a human coming on to a Stone Eater. Laughable. If he had only known the ways she could make him suffer. The thought had crossed her mind more than once, she had to admit.

This hunt had brought her eleven souls. Eleven! She and Ruby wouldn’t need to hunt for quite a few years if they were conservative with magic use. It wasn’t easy being brilliant. That dimwitted Opal could never pull off something this grand even if she had a full century to prepare. She rolled her eyes at the thought of her and Ruby’s idiot of a cousin. Was it really any wonder that Opal had only managed to capture one Soulsnatcher during the war while she and Ruby had captured four?

Mara’bin-jera and Yakiri-jera went into action at once. Ta’Zel-uruz, however, simply folded her arms and refused to move.

Ruby appeared in the doorway and lazily drew his rune in the air.

Ta’Zel… You heard what Jera said.

I’ve got to hand it to you, Sis. Another beautifully orchestrated hunt.

Ta’Zel-uruz joined the others in collecting the remaining souls for her master.

6 Likes