Werewolf Game 5.1: Trouble in Steelwater Bog

1. What is :crown: :earth_africa:? What is Maze?

Does the third sentence mean “What does everybody think? I don’t know.”?

Or can you put it in other words signs?

:one::one: :people_holding_hands:

:bell:
:brick:
:crown:
:parrot:
:man_dancing:
:gear:
:question:

3 Likes

:mermaid: :question:
:no_entry_sign: :speaking_head:
:no_entry_sign: :ballot_box:

2 Likes

I guess it’s a general question of “where are you people? it’s almost nighttime”, but I don’t get this

1 Like

:ok: :exclamation:

I’ve gotten the same question from multiple sources. To clarify, the Protector can protect anyone they wish during the night phase. They could choose one person and protect them for the entire game if they wish.

5 Likes

My apologies. I’ve had a very tiring weekend, and have not found the window of time to read and post.

No role-play for today ( :scream_cat: I know, right?).

Give me a moment to read, and I’ll be posting something meaningful before the day phase ends.

3 Likes

Yes, I would name the other people
Leira: :merman:
Vagabond: maybe this? :man_juggling:
Papavero: :family_man_girl_boy:
Sanonius: :face_with_monocle:
Syoon: :tiger:

If anyone objects, please make your own emojis. And sorry if I overlooked one.

2 Likes

No, it’s a list of the 11 people and their emoji names.

2 Likes

:mermaid:

who’s this? Is this a “pronoun”?
They didn’t speak up, nor did they vote?

It’s
“What about Leira?
He didn’t say anything
and he didn’t vote.”

2 Likes

Ah, alright.

I want the :snail: please.
I think we should avoid symbols we might find useful in other contexts. The ancient Egyptians used determinative signs to clarify whether a hieroglyph was used in it’s value as a sound or as what it actually represents.

4 Likes

I could work out some guidlines to emojiglyphics, if you want…

OOC: This is highly IC, by the way. Virgil Solis and Sanonius aren’t too far apart, both are lazy bums, but one actually knows his field and has a PhD, the other doesn’t.

2 Likes

:gear: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

The more I think of it, this strategy is sound. Protecting Roy today seems wasteful:

Here is what we know:

• The protector is alive
  • The witch is alive

Here is what is claimed:

Now, the snatchers cannot target Roy today because, there are two cases:

1. Roy is the oracle. Upon their death, the witch would instantly know they are innocent and save them. The witch would then reveal themself, their role now fulfilled. We would then know the identity of two innocents (it seems far too committed for snatchers to fake two roles, besides, this seems impossibly unlikely since they need to kill someone tonight, and the lack of a death would be evidence enough). In this case, every word from Roy’s mouth would be bona fide, and the snatchers would be racing to find the protector, and that seems like an uphill battle… In fact, come to think of it, the witch need not reveal and the lack of a death is just enough.

2. If Roy is not the oracle, it stands to reason that they are a snatcher. In this case, by definition, they can’t target him (as far as I can tell).

In any case, Roy won’t die tonight.

— Now to continue reading… —

7 Likes

That’s good for me

2 Likes

Done, I have voted.

Someone says (I don’t remember who, sorry, I just crammed 120 posts in 20 minutes) that Hazel and Kayo cannot be both snatchers. I think they could be, but for the sake of argument let’s assume that Hazel is snatcher and Kayo is not.

I won’t vote Hazel, because Kayo @KAOSkonfused would then die. It’s easier for snatchers to weed out the special roles out of fewer innocents than from more of them. Also, what if Kayo I-don’t-know-who-is-who-anymore has a special role?

There are already enough votes on Hazel to prevent the possible last minute vote, so I’m voting nobody.

Edit: this also works the same if they are both snatchers, because we could kill them both in only one vote later on, if this is confirmed.

That was my misunderstanding, it’s Hazel+Maze kissing on a tree.

1 Like

Maybe this will help:

Hazel’s Lover is claimed to be Maze Lander / Kingkaio, NOT Kayo / KAOSconfused

7 Likes

:parrot: :zombie: :arrow_right: :lying_face: :couple_with_heart_woman_man: :question: