Werewolf Game 5.1: Trouble in Steelwater Bog

:open_mouth: :no_mouth:

:no_entry_sign: :skull_and_crossbones: :man_shrugging:t2:

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

OOC(cause I don’t feel like writing stories right now and wanna write this quickly):

First off, I will once again argue that we should vote someone. There is literally no benefit to not voting now. This is the same scenario as yesterday and y’all know my feelings on the matter.

Secondly, why do people vote without posting? Like it just feels a bit weird.

IC(just a little bit):

Hazel Axeny had woken up…

Good morning…

“Good morning all”, they had said. She was 100% relieved that she hadn’t died the night before cause she really didn’t want their soul swallowed.

But one musta been saved…

According to Sapphire, the soul snatchers always try to kill. That means one musta been saved from their grasps. It is up to whomever did so whether they want to claim or not, but doing so could put them in danger.

Prof Ye appears to be sick…

Prof Ye seems to only be able to talk in emojis today. They musta caught the emoji disease. While I am wary of the way they treated me yesterday, I will try to see what they are saying.

I think they are saying “wow, I got nothing to say. no deaths why? good.”

OOC again:

Also I would like to be referred to as a parrot if that is a choice by the people with the emoji disease.

Edit:
If you want to see the emoji, here it is: :parrot:

2 Likes

(Yes! Finally that obnoxious professor will spare us for a day. Sayin’ I only chase tail, that look-at-my-degree-wall pretender. Serves him right.)

So, need a translator there, professor?

edit: just use :man_dancing: for me

2 Likes

I think, what Marlon meant when he said this yesterday, was that the people who voted for seanp / @syoon / Roy yesterday can’t be soul snatchers if Roy would be a soulsnatcher, and also the other way around.

@ everybody, I can’t stress how important that information is, because it is basically all the information we have at the moment.

It is of course possible that all of them are innocent, but in case we should find out later that one of them is a soulsnatcher, this will be important:
If Roy / syoon would turn out to be a soulsnatcher, we can be sure that neither Hazel, nor Prof. Ye Bellz, nor Vagabond are soulsnatchers.
If Hazel would turn out to be a soulsnatcher, we can be sure that Roy / syoon is not a soulsnatcher.
If Prof. Ye Bellz would turn out to be a soulsnatcher, we can be sure that Roy / syoon is not a soulsnatcher.
If Vagabond would turn out to be a soulsnatcher, we can be (relatively…?) sure that Roy / syoon is not a soulsnatcher.

2 Likes

Babe, don’t work that pretty little head of yours too hard.

Even if Roy ain’t a snatcher, their fun-times partner will die if they die. I mean, lovers can be dramatic but suicide on the first day seems a bit much, don’t you think?

We could take a nice walk by the water, lemme explain these things… wink

2 Likes

They could probably vote someone on the first day, just to throw us off, since we don’t wanna start killing left and right with no proof. But they can later claim “see, I ain’t one of them! I voted against one on the very first day!”

2 Likes

OOC, since I don’t think Butch has the smarts to reason abstractly:

As long as there are more innocents than snatchers and we don’t have any information, there is literally no benefit to voting. Since yesterday we have, at the moment, no useful information, except that either the protector got lucky, or the witch used a potion, or the soulsnatchers are playing tricks with our minds.

We will always have more chance with one more innocent surviving the night, and based on chance we’re more likely to kill an innocent. Ergo, if we’re to vote for somebody, we need a good reason to vote for them, or we’re simply more likely to reduce the number of innocents.

About the emoji disease, I look forward to guessing what I’ll be referred to as :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:parrot: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

:brick: Would be my suggestion, since Butch has zero imagination.

(edit: it showed as a brick wall on my phone, I guess it’s the usual emoji difference version)

4 Likes

:point_up_2: :brick:

4 Likes

:bell: :thinking: :brick: :left_right_arrow: :zombie: :question:

1 Like

I’ll be :crown::earth_americas:

3 Likes

( @yebellz just in case you missed it, I tried to edit it asap before but maybe I wasn’t fast enough)

Why do you, :bell:, think Butch is a snatcher? Just because they don’t want to kill anyone today?

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Butch was never one to be accused without consequences.

What a load o’ hogwash, ah don’t trust that yankee one bit,—he grunted, angrily pointing his shoe brush in the direction of the professor.

2 Likes

That is a possibility, yes, but relatively unlikely.

My emoji name will be :gear:.

I’m so sorry, Prof. Bellz, that you are sick… Hopefully, it will be better tomorrow. You are suspecting Butch to be a soulsnatcher - I’m not as suspicious as you are. His unwillingness to act right away seems odd, but maybe that is not as wrong as I first thought.

OOC:

I don’t know. It’s true that we don’t know much at the moment, but when we only start getting after the soulsnatchers after they killed several of us, we might get into serious trouble. On the other hand, we are 11 people of which only 3 are soulsnatchers, and playing “blindly”, there’s a high risk to kill one or two “good” persons first. Actually, in all the other games, we were really bad at guessing on the first and second day and usually (always?) killed someone good. So maybe we should listen to Vsotvep, even though it might feel counterintuitive.

3 Likes

OOC:

ok so I was just thinking about gia’s comment that people are gonna say that, cause like I kinda wanted to be able to say that if they flipped enemy but then I realized that this is flipless so if we kill a random enemy, we won’t know if they are a friend or an enemy.

Also there is no way I’d have voted for them if I was in love with them. I hate dying and there is no way I want to die after voting for someone I was in love with that doesn’t talk.

edit:
once again, I think that someone who can vote in the poll can also post so like I dislike how papavero hasn’t posted yet. I will give them more time to post though like I did for seanp but if they don’t post, I might just vote them.

IC:

It was a long walk…

Hazel was not used to walking long distances…

She rarely went farther than a mile outside her village, and now she was walking more than that after walking for most of the day yesterday. Her body was just not prepared for this.

So Hazel…

So to easy her body, Hazel shifted into a bird and snuck into the supply area for a ride along.

3 Likes

Oi, leave Kayo alone, she’s a sharper tool than you’ll ever be.

Btw, my emoji shall be :snail:. I think too it’s really hard to know what’s going on until someone dies.

6 Likes

(OOC: I know what my character would say, but I can’t be that much, sorry. :woman_shrugging:)

4 Likes

I