Werewolf Game 5.1: Trouble in Steelwater Bog

OOC:
It’s your decision what Marlon is supposed to look like, so maybe Kayo’s look just makes him feel like she was taller than him. :wink:

2 Likes

Wait I just read the last few posts and it seems like you guys are voting for Seanp.I haven’t been on too too much but I will votes for seanp for now.

Kayo smiles at Hazel.
Not really. I’m just a student and haven’t done monster hunting before, but I thought it might be fun, and a good opportunity to meet some really cool people as well.

This is a good argument. But maybe @seanp has another reason to stay silent?
I would prefer to get to know all of you better before making such a drastic decision.

Prof. Bellz has a point…

That is also true.

I will not change my vote for now.

4 Likes

@KAOSkonfused

So, Kayo is it, right? You were talking about tools earlier? Seems like we’re gonna need shovels rather soon.

3 Likes

Current vote:

OOC:
Don’t got a ton of time right now, hopefully I can get another post off by the deadline but I don’t have time to do so right now. Gonna post this though cause it’s always helpful to have.

2 Likes

Uhm, well, I study mechanical engineering, so I have more like wrenches and screwdrivers with me…
She detaches something from her backpack.
I also have this folding spade. I thought it would come in handy, you know, in case there’s no toilet. But it’s not ideal for digging something big, and I hope this won’t be necessary too soon…

The more I think about it, the more I’m starting to trust Hazel and Prof. Bellz who started to document the voting situation thoroughly.
If @seanp hasn’t said anything before 2020-09-03T13:30:00Z I will change my vote to him (I probably won’t be able to be online again before the night starts, so I can’t wait longer than that).

4 Likes

@KAOSkonfused please consider wisely your actions since shifting more votes towards a suspect (seanp in this case) might draw the vote of the soulsnatchers and change the tides of the vote on the first day. if that’s the case, tomorrow morning there will be 2 corpse instead of just one.
i will agree to vote for him, but not before we see how the game progresses tomorrow.

If there won’t be any replyes from seanp maybe we should call for a substitute?(@RubyMineshaft )

3 Likes

This sounds like the proper option to me regardlessly. People are expected to participate by talking, not just lurk around in silence.

4 Likes

Werewolf is a game about discussion, teamwork, and deductive reasoning. Participating in the discussion is extremely important for the game to work, especially in the forums where we don’t have nonverbal cues to go off of. Remaining silent is not an acceptable strategy.

If @seanp has not posted in the thread before the end of the day (2020-09-03T16:00:00Z) he will be replaced.

6 Likes

(Marlon perceives any look from a female as a potential invitation, he ain’t bothered. Unless that was a snatcher eyeing my soul, in which case see above rule No1.)

Let’s not kill off that silent dude just yet. He might need to do something during the night and doesn’t want to draw attention, 'cause they’re not sure how hunting works, yet. Not everyone has a prestigious lineage here. Maybe they’re afraid they won’t get to do an important thing or they might put someone they care about in danger. But if they don’t show up to that blue chick’s dinner call, they are better shipped off and a hunter with a spine gets in.

All I can do for now is think that Hazel-seanp and Ye-seanp probably haven’t entagled sheets, since they vote for him to die like they order mutton with mushed potatoes.

(Marlon didn’t particularly like handsy dudes, since they scare otherwise willing prey and he thinks scared meat has no taste, but there’s nothing in it for him if he gets involved, so lass better solve this on her own. Marlon is no SJW.)

3 Likes

I see @李建澔2 also voted for seanp, so no entagled sheets there either.

1 Like

OOC(I don’t have enough time for IC right now):

what do you mean? like what are you trying to say here?

I don’t think this kill will go through at all but we sorta tried.

I hope I don’t die tonight.

And the sun was almost set…

IMG_3350 copy 2

Good Night all.

2 Likes

End of Day 1

As the day drew to an end, the team of hunters decided that they were unable to stomach the idea of condemning one of their own without evidence. As they informed their patron that no execution would take place today, she glanced toward her cabin and didn’t even attempt to cover her look of disappointment and impatience.

No players have been eliminated today. The night phase begins now and will continue until 2020-09-05T16:00:00Z.

I will be in contact with players bearing special roles via PM to get their decisions. Discussion in the game thread is not allowed during the night phase.

4 Likes

There were no birds and bees between these two, or else they wouldn’t vote for the other to die, since the birds and bees thing makes the other party die as well.

Edit: @RubyMineshaft sorry I didn’t notice it’s night.

1 Like

Since @seanp did not make a post during the first day, they have been removed from the game. @syoon will be taking over as replacement.

6 Likes

Howdy yall, I was busy writing all the things I saw about this place! Wait, you’re telling me it’s already nighttime? How time flies by so quickly… Name’s Roy. Don’t really talk much, but nice to meet all of yall. I’ll be at my cabin if anyone needs me.

8 Likes

After Roy snapped out of his daydream and introduced himself to the rest of the party, they all waved a quick greeting to him but were too tired to stay and chat. Everyone returned to their beds and went to sleep.

7 Likes

Start of Day 2

It was a quiet night in Steelwater Bog. Still, many of the team found it difficult to sleep and jumped at the slightest rustle of leaves or gust of wind.

When morning came, everyone gathered for a simple breakfast and a head count. All members of the team were present and accounted for. There were no deaths during the night.

The day phase begins now and will continue until 2020-09-07T16:00:00Z.

Who should be executed today?

• yebellz
  • KAOSkonfused
  • kingkaio
  • Leira
  • Gia
  • Vsotvep
  • Haze_with_a_Z
  • syoon
  • 李建澔2
  • papavero
  • Sanonius
  • Nobody

0 voters

7 Likes

Morning people. I guess our protector went to a legit protector academy or something, 'cause they chose wisely.

Now, where’s breakfast?

Ladies, what a lovely sunshine. wink. I mean in the room, and also outside, if you know what I mean…

5 Likes

Butch had been sleeping outside, in a hammock, and he had already finished breakfast a couple of hours ago, before the break of dawn. When the rest got up, he was busy polishing his authentic leather boots.

Ah’m a-ponderin’ if the protector shud tell who they done protected. We ken fahnd like two folks that ain’t dang snatchers.

4 Likes