Werewolf Game 6.0 Open call

We will just continue, but I’m not sure @bugcat agrees. Bugcat, what do you say?

1 Like

I’m totally happy to continue :D

1 Like

Game will resume today, at the usual hour.

Stay tuned. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks for your work, btw. :grin: I’ve been enjoying it very much so far.

1 Like

@bugcat this thread exists so that we don’t clutter the other one… :roll_eyes:

Ζατρίκιον - Βικιπαίδεια (translate page seems to work well enough)

2 Likes

(OOC: What is a Zatrikion? Wiktionary doesn’t give me anything.)

1 Like

Just to clarify, I believe the rules answer both of these questions affirmatively, correct?:

• Can the smuggler protect himself?
  • Can the smuggler be the coward?
2 Likes

Yes, but not two days in a row.
Yes.

1 Like

Also… it’s theoretically possible that the coward was killed during the night (by the prisoners’ decision) and therefore never gets “bribed” during the whole game, right?
(It’s not what I think happened, but it might still be good to point that out, I guess.)

1 Like

I just realized that I will probably not be able to participate much tomorrow. I’ll see what I can do, because it’s so important in the endgame, but I can’t promise…

Yes.

I think at this point, if any player was going to miss a vote then we’d have to postpone.

As KAOS says, it’s the endgame.

1 Like

I’m terribly sorry, I completely missed this due to the superbly nice weather we’re having in Europe at the moment…

I had a plan, i.e. wasn’t planning on voting for nobody…

Please don’t discuss the game, thank you.

1 Like

Sorry…

I said earlier

I think at this point, if any player was going to miss a vote then we’d have to postpone.

If Vsotvep isn’t allowed to vote then I’ll have to consider dropping out, which’ll be an anticlimactic end.

I know fluff conversation has already been written, but I can’t stand to see the game finish like this just because V. missed a deadline. Although he shouldn’t have waited so long anyway.

@bugcat If you would be so kind as to check the vote, Vsotvep had indeed voted for nobody.

1 Like

There’s still a 33 % chance that the smuggler will today protect the person the assassins are trying to kill. So it’s not completely lost yet.
But if you drop out, the game is done.

Ah, I thought he simply missed the vote like he implied in his post.

Please do not discuss the game, thank you.