Werewolf Game 6.0 Open call

I’m ambivalent.

1 Like

I’m also ambivalent. But I can live with any of the options.

To clarify option number 2, in this case Haze’s character would be excluded (as if died) on top of any other deaths that may occur normally.

In the interest of full disclosure, I (personally) believe the game can remain competitive and interesting even after such exclusion, however the decision lies entirely on the players.

Results must be unanimous, so that all remaining players can enjoy the rest of the game.

Also, I thought I was the replacement for Haze, but then Haze started playing again.

1 Like

Ah, okay. :slight_smile: I guess, then I am in favour of just continuing the game.

I voted to continue, but I’ll go along with whatever everyone else decides since I’m pretty much dead already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, we’ve been grinding along for eleven or twelve days now. A couple more won’t bother me.

1 Like

I have voted to try for a replacement, which I think would be best, but I have no problem with continuing as is when a replacement cannot be found.

2 Likes

I also think a replacement would preserve the dynamic, although continue as is would be fine, just the game would be hasten to a close earlier.

1 Like

I did not vote as I am not active anymore but have passed beyond the pail… So whatever is fine with me. :slight_smile:

I’m glad that everybody still likes to play. :slight_smile:
How will we proceed? Will you (the game masters) try to find a replacement for another day or so, and then just continue if no-one can be found?

We will just continue, but I’m not sure @bugcat agrees. Bugcat, what do you say?

1 Like

I’m totally happy to continue :D

1 Like

Game will resume today, at the usual hour.

Stay tuned. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks for your work, btw. :grin: I’ve been enjoying it very much so far.

1 Like

@bugcat this thread exists so that we don’t clutter the other one… :roll_eyes:

Ζατρίκιον - Βικιπαίδεια (translate page seems to work well enough)

2 Likes

(OOC: What is a Zatrikion? Wiktionary doesn’t give me anything.)

1 Like

Just to clarify, I believe the rules answer both of these questions affirmatively, correct?:

• Can the smuggler protect himself?
  • Can the smuggler be the coward?
2 Likes

Yes, but not two days in a row.
Yes.

1 Like

Also… it’s theoretically possible that the coward was killed during the night (by the prisoners’ decision) and therefore never gets “bribed” during the whole game, right?
(It’s not what I think happened, but it might still be good to point that out, I guess.)

1 Like