Werewolf Game 6.0 Open call

I’ve been toying with an idea for a while now, so this is an open call to see if we’re having any willing participants for round 6.

Also, if someone wants to participate in the fun but not actually play, I welcome a co-GM (please PM me if so, but obviously it’s better for the game if we have many people wanting to play :slight_smile: ).

Would you be interested in a new werewolf game, starting sometime next week or so?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

I was just thinking yesterday that I wanted to play another game. I’m exited to see what you’ve got cooking!

3 Likes

Sorry, I just don’t have enough time and interest at the moment. But I’d like to watch the game. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I too have been kicking an idea around, but it involves something of a departure from the usual werewolf game format, and I’m not sure it’s even feasible. I can dust it off and present it if and when there’s interest in a seventh game. As for game six, I need to think about that .

5 Likes

You’re welcome to use the Terra Incognita setting if you want, which has all the environmental and character descriptions already written out. I won’t be running it though.

1 Like

I already have a story in mind, but thanks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can’t play but i’ll be glad to spectate.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you come up with Gia! Everyone has such different and interesting stories for these games.

7 Likes

Welp, I don’t think we can do much with 5 players… :-/

1 Like

Anyone now? (I’m gonna ignore the message about reviving this topic cause 36 days doesn’t seem too long)

4 Likes

I would like to play, but I am not sure how much time it would take each day, and if I can afford to take the time. Is 30 minutes a day enough to participate?

3 Likes

It depends on the team, really.
It’s important to read the posts before each voting phase and try to post at least once per day, although sometimes conversations get intense and there’s more posts.

We do tend to get pretty involved within the game, since role-playing creates its own rules of sorts, but we all understand that it’s within the game and it doesn’t represent our interpersonal relationships outside of it.

5 Likes

I better not participate then. I don’t want to spoil the game for anybody.

Or, you can come, and build your resilience. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s basically like Among Us, but correspondence style instead of live, and since we don’t have tasks to keep us busy, we amuse ourselves with roleplay.

4 Likes

Perhaps you could try a more Among Us-style setup, in which the location of the characters within the map is more important.

eg. at the end of the day, each player could say to the GM “I spend the night in [location]”.

I have this personal weakness, where I can’t like something when it becomes aggressively popular. So, I don’t want among us near my game :-/.
(I might need to conceal some borrowed elements).

4 Likes

Time to give this a big bump!

But seriously, anyone want to play?

7 Likes

I’m still in. To play, to organize, or to co-organize.

3 Likes

I don’t have time to organise this, but playing should be possible. :slight_smile:

5 Likes