Werewolf Game 6.0 Open call

I will probably find time to play. :slight_smile:
But I hope, this time I’ll get killed early. Being one of the last surviving is no fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:raising_hand_man:t2:

4 Likes

I’ll say yes for now. It depends on the format, the storyline.

3 Likes

Usually that’s announced when the game begins.

2 Likes

As for the format, at least the timing should be discussed. Is everyone okay with the typical 48 hour “day” and 24 hour “night”?

I agree that the storyline is nice to keep as a surprise. I’m looking forward to see what you might be cooking.

5 Likes

I only saw videos from JustKiddingParty about mafia and werewolf games, but it sounds fun.

5 Likes

I would like to play, but I don’t intend to roleplay. If this is required, then I’ll pass.

3 Likes

Some amount of roleplay is required, otherwise where’s the charm.

2 Likes

I’m having fun playing all kind of games, with or without roleplay. I would rather avoid getting too committed in such a game though, like what happened in the second Diplomatic Go game. Such a thing is too time-consuming for me right now, and since I’m apparently not tilt-proof, I prefer casual games.

5 Likes

Would you have problems with others roleplaying?

1 Like

No I have no problem with that. I just wanted to give you a heads-up beforehand, that I don’t intend to roleplay a lot.

1 Like

If I get to host, I’d like roleplaying, if someone else wants to I don’t have a problem with how they want to run it.

3 Likes

@Haze_with_a_Z, what about you, do you still have time for playing with us? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello friends.

I’ll help co-host; is someone else interested in playing? The more the merrier :v:

EDIT:

CC: :wave: :busts_in_silhouette:

:mermaid: :palms_up_together: :handshake::house:   :bust_in_silhouette::top: :raising_hand_woman: :man_playing_handball: :question: :family_man_woman_girl_boy::heavy_plus_sign::family_woman_boy_boy: :arrow_right: :+1::+1:

5 Likes

@papavero? @HHG? @syoon? @Assai? Would anyone of you like to play again?

3 Likes

So, we have @Leira as co-host,
@RubyMineshaft, @Vsotvep, @claire_yang, @fiddlehead, @KAOSkonfused, @yebellz @Sanonius @Nghtstalker @Haze_with_a_Z to play.

Please like this post to verify your participation.
I think we can make it work (we’ve discussed a bit on that), so if everyone agrees hosts can start working on it. It will be a shorter one, but maybe a flash round will have its own charm. :slight_smile:

Anyone else is welcome as well, please reply in this thread.

9 Likes

Season 6 premieres on Friday, February 5th, some time in the European afternoons.

Day-night cycle will be 18:00 GMT+2 or thereabouts, because it has worked fine before and also hosts are a hemisphere apart :woman_shrugging:.

6 Likes

I am familiar with werewolf but not online like this would anyone like to explain? And what is the time involved?

3 Likes

You can check the previous games (under the Forum Games label) to get a feel of how we play.

There are 2 cycles, 48h days were everyone gets involved followed by 24 nights were a limited number of players has to do certain actions.

You can get involved as much or as little as you want, but you have to post at least once per calendar day (a post that contributes to the game, not just “hi” or something), vote for eliminations and roleplay.

2 Likes

so we do not have to be up all day and all night for two days… :))

3 Likes