Werewolf Game 6.0 Open call

This is likely going to be a short game, do we want a kibitz thread?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

You’re definitely welcome - the more the merrier. :wink:
When the game starts, all rules will be pointed out again (right? @Gia ), and they are not always exactly the same anyway.

2 Likes

Yep, we are working on them as we speak. :slight_smile:

We are accepting submissions until tomorrow European noon or thereabouts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, me too!

4 Likes

I see @Jeteste and @Nienta have also voted in the original poll, would you still like to play?

3 Likes

For any potential participants who aren’t regular on the forum & haven’t seen our previous Werewolf games:

Lovely that you want to join! Here are my favourite two of the previous games we played as a taste for what to come: this and this topic.

Please be aware that from experience this game might take two or three weeks from start to finish, since a single “game day” takes three actual days. Also note that you are sort of expected to at least be present once or twice per day for this game to function properly, You might also underestimate that there can be several dozens of posts per day, so please check the previous games if this is something you’d find a problem. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Shhh, you’re scaring the fish. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

That’s my point: better have somebody motivated to play for more than 4 (real life) days than somebody who signs up for something that is not what they think it is :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Jokes apart, yes please we strongly advise to check previous games (all the games have the black Forum Games label, the two Vsotvep mentioned are good examples) to get a feel of how the games unfold.

It would really disrupt and potentially ruin the game to sign up and just drop out after the game starts.

2 Likes

I don’t see why there shouldn’t be a kibitz thread. I always look forward to hearing from all of the Кommentators when it’s over.

4 Likes

I thought the game would be too short for it be interesting, but the People have spoken, so we are getting one.

3 Likes

The lenghth is a bit scary! But as a potential newbie I think, knowing what is involved than not. Im in…

I will have to work on drama and writing skills though it looks like…

6 Likes

Hola

3 Likes

Still up for one more? I can’t spend as much time as I used to but I want to play.

4 Likes

Will the start be here or a different forum?

A new, dedicated thread!

Will u send the link ?

Methinks you didn’t really check the previous games. :wink:

1 Like

lol i did check one and glanced thru rules
:))

In case the game setting sparked your interest about history, I happened to watch these a few days ago (and listened to a while ago):

Please don’t be scared, they are in English with English subs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Paul Cooper has a very interesting podcast, and he has been converting his podcast episodes into audiovisual experiences, ie YT videos.

Although he wasn’t the inspiration, we welcome his timely upload of the Byzantine empire episodes just a few days ago, to coincide with our game. :slight_smile:

There aren’t many documentaries out there seen from the East’s perspective, and most are crumbling dry in delivery. I personally enjoy Paul and find his work engaging.

I hope you enjoy the documentaries and the game (mostly the game :wink: )!

3 Likes