Werewolf Game 6.0 Open call

I just realized that I will probably not be able to participate much tomorrow. I’ll see what I can do, because it’s so important in the endgame, but I can’t promise…

Yes.

I think at this point, if any player was going to miss a vote then we’d have to postpone.

As KAOS says, it’s the endgame.

1 Like

I’m terribly sorry, I completely missed this due to the superbly nice weather we’re having in Europe at the moment…

I had a plan, i.e. wasn’t planning on voting for nobody…

Please don’t discuss the game, thank you.

1 Like

Sorry…

I said earlier

I think at this point, if any player was going to miss a vote then we’d have to postpone.

If Vsotvep isn’t allowed to vote then I’ll have to consider dropping out, which’ll be an anticlimactic end.

I know fluff conversation has already been written, but I can’t stand to see the game finish like this just because V. missed a deadline. Although he shouldn’t have waited so long anyway.

@bugcat If you would be so kind as to check the vote, Vsotvep had indeed voted for nobody.

1 Like

There’s still a 33 % chance that the smuggler will today protect the person the assassins are trying to kill. So it’s not completely lost yet.
But if you drop out, the game is done.

Ah, I thought he simply missed the vote like he implied in his post.

Please do not discuss the game, thank you.

Yes, it’s obvious you didn’t check the vote at any point. We appreciate the input, though.

Sorry…

@bugcat , please stay and wait until the day ends.

I will just maintain my vote from last time.

I don’t have any appetite for further discussion, since it didn’t change anything.

1 Like

@bugcat , there is a point of not discussing strategy or game actions with other players. Please do not do that, otherwise there is no point in having day and night phases, or a whole array of separate threads.

On that note one needs to accept that it’s a team game. Its outcome does not depend entirely on a single player, but also on other all other players. Those outcomes are still legitimate.

2 Likes

Sure, it would be better if everyone left would actively participate, but in my opinion I think it would not be fair to stop or pause the game only because of the lack in participation.
I don’t know how the others are feeling, but the last days of playing have been quite disappointing. It would be great if we could still get some kind of satisfying ending (regardless of who will win).
So, if Claire should choose not to vote and comment before the poll closes (or maybe she can’t…?), then please accept the poll’s results anyway. I would be glad if this wouldn’t be dragged on for much longer.

At the moment, the only thing I really want is a proper ending, so that we can discuss again with the “dead prisoners” and kibitzers, if there are any. :slight_smile:

Personally I do not consider pausing an option at this point, the game will just end in some way.

Thankfully, our canon ending is independently documented, so at least we will not be left with a cliffhanger. :wink:

1 Like

@Gia @Leira If there is an equal amount of innocents and assassins (including converted coward) left, would the guard have told us and end the game right away, or will we have to wait for another night to end and find out in the flavor text afterward?

1 Like

The game is still ongoing and there are enough possibilities so that I can’t answer that.

Okay, but in a hypothetical situation, where one side has no chance to win anymore (e.g. the innocents can’t outnumber the werewolves/assassins in a poll), the game would automatically end, right?
Just as it was in some of the previous games we had.