Werewolf Go Game 1

Myst :snowflake: the Little, returned to the campsite after refreshing themselves in the bushes. They stopped in their tracks and stared agape, " : O " at the colorful battlefield map and it’s changes since… well since they fell asleep trying to follow the finer theorem-based logical arguments.

“Oh my goodness! What’s going on? Everyfing ees so messy, and clumpy!”

Myst looked at the grim projections by Master @Vsotvep :blueberries:, and estimated the status of the landscape:

“Oh deaw…” An aide came by and updated Myst on the situation, and indicated the location on the map that was proposed for Myst to send his people:

battleMap02

What?! Do they think my peopwe are pebbwes to toss to deh sea? Do they tink I’m a joke?!” Myst swung they’re fist in an arc of fury, knocking an antique salt shaker over, spilling it onto the table.
        Myst bowed they’re head, their face somber a tear in their eye. “I came to dis wand to make fwiends…”
        A moment passes. Myst turns and raises their head, brow furrowed in determination. "I came to dis wand to make fwiends! And I have! I now know trwee friends, and we can work togethew to secure dis land for teh good of us all! I wefuse to throw my peopwe to deh swaughtew while there are big moves to be made!

“I propose to join the gweat wawwiow @Barbanaira :polar_bear: on the fiewd of battwe and expand our tewwitowy to deh norf at L7!”
        “If @Jon_Ko :hot_pepper: is not a fwiend then we defend fwom his appwoach. I suggest @yebellz :zap: secuwe against @NeilAgg :wave: to deh west at E4, instead of risking lives at N11. If @Gia :octopus: wishes to prove she is a fwiend she may test her mettwe against deh dark wizawd @Leira :black_cat: hersewf. Shouwd she succeeds it will be a boon to our side, if not den deh enemy will make wowse dere awfuw shape. Eithew way we will make the wand fertiwe for our last friend.
        Who’s wiff me?!” >: D

As the cheers from Myst’s followers die down, Myst removes their jaunty tri-point cap and wipes their brow. “All dis sewiousness is gibing me a head-ache. I need cookies.” : <

(Ahh… this was a lot of fun. Thanks @NeilAgg for the encoragement :grin:)

5 Likes