Werewolf S06: An Emperor in Atari

:arrow_down::crescent_moon::rooster::x::speech_balloon:

2 Likes

@Haze , are you asleep in your cell? Please share your opinion with us!

:one::white_check_mark:

:two::x:

:dagger::question::rooster::thought_balloon::man_shrugging:

:three::x:

:rooster::speech_balloon::dagger::question:
:arrow_right:
:dagger::thought_balloon::rooster::speech_balloon::dagger::question:

:arrow_right::arrow_right:

:rooster::x::speech_balloon:

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll try again:

1. The assassins would like to know what Vsotvep thinks.

3.a) When Vsotvep says who could be an assassin,
b) then the assassin will know who is suspected by Vsotvep, [I guess, I still don’t get it… ]
c) therefore, Vsotvep won’t say anything.

2 Likes

:white_check_mark:

1 Like

Yes, I guess, we should not get too fixated on something, and wait until tomorrow night before making tomorrow night’s decision…

2 Likes

:rooster::speech_balloon::dizzy_face::woozy_face::sleeping:
:face_vomiting::scream:

2 Likes

You’re still feeling sick and want to sleep now? Okay, good night!

2 Likes

:sleeping:

1 Like

I regret that I would still vote for you, Lord Fiddlehead.

But I do not think that you will be sentenced by that vote, as you’ve explained. I agree with your strategy; let’s see how it will play out.

2 Likes

When we gather again tomorrow for another vote, we’ll need to make a judgement on each of our positions. How can we reliably spot inconsistencies tomorrow when we don’t know what a particular person thinks today? We’re not in a criminal court, and we don’t have the luxury of holding out for indisputable evidence. An opinion is what we’re looking for, even if it’s based on a mere gut feeling. Forget about what the assassin may or may not know. This is about what we know, or what we at least suspect.

I can’t seem to get a straight answer out of Vsotvep in this matter. Therefore I now believe that he was targeted earlier today and has already flipped. Friends, this is our early warning system, our canary in the coalmine. As Vsotvep votes so will the assassin vote.

1 Like

No, I think, Vsotvep is right and we should not decide now what we will vote tomorrow.

In my opinion, the second assassin is probably either Clement or you, Fiddlehead – but how can I say now that I won’t change my mind if I’ll get new information?

That is absolute nonsense and makes me find you suspicious, actually. Vsotvep gave a good reason for not saying anything, and he is impaired tonight by his lack of speech, so he shouldn’t be attacked now. So far, Vsotvep has been incredible helpful to our discussions, and in my eyes, he is the only one besides Marco/bugcat and myself who I am sure is innocent.

3 Likes

Kaos, nobody is saying that you can’t change your mind. What I’m saying is that we need to know what people think now so that we might form a better idea of what they might say tomorrow. We need to be able to compare. Vsotvep has avoided providing this information, and his excuses for not doing so don’t make sense to me. This is why I think he’s under the assassin’s control and therefore no longer to be trusted.

1 Like

As for Vsotvep being helpful, yes he has been, but only in approving Ruby’s execution, which we already knew is necessary. Most of his communication has to do with feeling confused and bewildered and sick, which is true enough, but not particularly useful.

1 Like

@Haze_with_a_Z is still asleep and I’m beginning to worry…

It’s unfair to accuse Lord V. when he’s incapable of properly defending himself.

If an accusation was to be made against him, it should have been done earlier when a discourse could have taken place. To do so now appears a bit opportunistic, no?

I’m afraid this does nothing to sway my intention to vote for you, Lord Fiddlehead.

3 Likes

For a man whose ability to communicate is impaired , he seems to have had plenty to say. Yet he’s incapable of identifying who he suspects, even through the format I laid out for him? And I’m not responsible for his condition. Sometimes ideas just come up in due course. The timing is coincidental.

1 Like

He’s not incapable, he doesn’t want to and he made that clear. Even if you should not agree with his opinion, I really can’t see how that would make him suspicious. The opposite, actually – any assassin would rather take the chance to join and accuse someone innocent.

2 Likes

Alright then, I’ve made my case and I’m done with it. I’m going to take a long nap. Somebody please wake me when it’s time to vote again. If I’m still alive.

1 Like

THE GAME IS NOW PAUSED

Dear Players,

Please wait for an update soon. Meanwhile, please don’t interact on this thread or in your designated threads.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

3 Likes