Werewolf S06 Kibitz Garden

Innocents are revealed by his notes, but not Assassins. If he finds an Assassin, he has to state it will alive, otherwise the information is lost.

We reveal whatever stands at the end of the shift. So, if the Seer made an investigation, he dies after that and the note exists.

1 Like

ā€”Very peculiar situation, for if this half-seeing man leaves no notes at all, who is to say if he were inquiring anything at all?ā€”said Anemas, while stroking his long beard :thinking:

2 Likes

ā€”Say, master Alexios ( @yebellz ), if you were to have left a last message unto the world, what would it have been?

2 Likes

Besides telling everyone that itā€™s Ruby and Claireā€¦

I would probably have broken out in a rousing rendition of Mamma Mia by ABBA

1 Like

If almost everyone is blind, how are they reading the notes (both from me and when the seer dies)?

Really tough for Marco to write too, unless itā€™s meant to imply that he is not blind?

Hahaha 3rd time Iā€™m receiving this question.
Didnā€™t any of you trace the tracks left by the pencil/ pen when you were kids? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

OOC: Sorry, there was an edge case that we hadnā€™t considered. The Seer would leave a note in there anyway (with their findings), but if there was no note to leave, then they wouldnā€™t have thought about it.

1 Like

Lots of pedants in this gameā€¦

2 Likes

OMG this is horrible :laughing:

3 Likes

Hahaha Youtube recommended

2 Likes

ED for Night 3

@discobot roll 8d8

EDIT: KAOSkonfused it is

:game_die: 1, 3, 8, 3, 8, 6, 3, 4

ā€”Come on, kid! Spit it out! You canā€™t choke in the After World.ā€”said Anemas, patting Erastos (@Sanonius ) heavily in the back.

ā€”Youā€™re dead now, you canā€™t be hurt hereā€¦ unlessā€¦

Anemas retired into his chamber pensively. No one so far had died twice, but then again, no one had ever tried.

4 Likes

I see an angelic lightā€¦

Wait, itā€™s just my vision coming back. sniff sniff are these Asphodelos flowers? Do I hear a river flowing? Is this ā€¦ ? Oh.

Alright. So Nghstalker really is the seer, outs himself on the first day and no-one believes him? I bet the other prisoners kill him next.

4 Likes

All I want for Christmas is assassins to target the coward tonight.

1 Like

There was loud paranormal sound, and a puff of ethereal smoke.

ā€”Nope! That didnā€™t work eitherā€”said Anemas, as he walked back in.

ā€”Anyway, abbot Erastos( @Sanonius ), you were a godly man. Why do you think weā€™re still here and not overā€¦ thereā€¦ or wherever?ā€”he added, pointing at a non-specific place in the sky.ā€”Did you leave any message to your comrades before you gave up the ghost, so to speak?

OOC: Message may not contain any useful information to either team.

3 Likes

Ehm. Yes, of course, a message:

ā€œThey asked me: now that Iā€™m dead, is it worse on Earth or in the Afterlife? I tell them: in the Afterlife! There are even more of you lot here.ā€

And yes, I was godly for sureā€¦ But maybe God was not Erastosly. Who knows. It doesnā€™t seem so bad here, maybe itā€™ll get better.

4 Likes

Welcome, @Nghtstalker

Your faith has guided you. You are among friends, previous occupants of these stone walls.

3 Likes