Werewolf S06 Kibitz Garden

This thread is for the discussion of Werewolf Game, Season 6.

This thread will be made public upon the completion of the game. By participating in this thread, you agree to have your posts made public when the game ends.

*Concept st–borrowed by previous games.

Active Players

Night 1 Night 2 Night 3 Night 4 Night 5 Night 6 Name Character Role
1 1 1 1 1 1 1-Claire_Yang Clement Sericus Assassin
2 2 2 2 2 2 2-fiddlehead
3 3 3 3 3 3 3-KAOSkonfused El Ka-Oz Smuggler
4 4 4 4 :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: 4-RubyMineshaft Ruby Assassin
5 5 :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: 5-Sanonius Erastos the Archimandrite
6 6 5 5 4 :skull_and_crossbones: 6-Vsotvep
7 :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: 7-yebellz Alexios/Cauliflower
8 7 6 6 :angel: :angel: 8-Haze_with_a_Z Zal
9 8 7 :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: 9-Nghtstalker Seer
10 9 8 7 5 4 10-bugcat Marcus Julius Callixtus/Marco Coward

Actions Taken

Night/Day Executed Poisoned/Bribed Seer Checked Contraband Emoji disease
Round 1 X yebellz RubyMineshaft KAOSkonfused X
Round 2 X Sanonius bugcat Vsotvep Claire_Yang
Round 3 Nghtstalker X X bugcat KAOSkonfused
Round 4 RubyMineshaft Vsotvep (protected) X Vsotvep Vsotvep
Round 5 X Vsotvep X KAOSkonfused Claire_Yang
Round 6 fiddlehead X fiddlehead

@RubyMineshaft
@Vsotvep
@claire_yang
@fiddlehead
@KAOSkonfused
@yebellz
@Sanonius
@Nghtstalker
@Haze_with_a_Z
@bugcat

3 Likes

yebellz will arrive shortly, let’s see who gets food ED tonight

@discobot roll 9d9

EDIT oh it’s Claire

1 Like

:game_die: 1, 6, 1, 8, 9, 2, 2, 4, 1

Greetings, master Alexios (@yebellz ), my name is Michael Anemas, I am Senior Poltergeist around here.

If you have any questions on how to haunt the halls of the prison, you may direct them at me or my colleague over there.

Please get yourself at home.

3 Likes

Alright, first dead! :partying_face:

Nice check for Nghtstalker in correctly guessing Ruby.

2 Likes

By the way. this

appears to be a cabbage and not a cauliflower.

3 Likes

Welcome, Alexios. A true pedant in all your lives.

(I kinda want to make an "Odysseus descents to Hades and meets souls, but I won’t :-P)

Assassin’s first choice was actually Seer and they changed their mind of sorts.

3 Likes

—Indeed, indeed. This little intrigues are how I’ve been entertained for 200 years. I myself had plotted a coup back in the day.

—But emperors come and go, you see, right now they are occupied thinking of the Crusaders that might come to reinstate their king. But little do they now that the Ottomans over there have been vying their chances for quite some time, waiting…

—Tell you what, I’ll let you in on the little game that we play around here—Anemas took several small ectoplasm cubes from inside his chest.

—Every other day, we throw dice to decide who we mess up with. Sometimes we blow a little dust on their faces. Sometimes we get some sewage water into their soup. They get quite ill you know, it’s hilarious!!

3 Likes

I think the coward mechanic is quite interesting. If the coward can switch sides to become an assassin and would then win with them, then it could incentivize the coward to reveal himself at the last moment of the night (to prevent the vote from shifting) while giving the assassins the knowledge to convert and possibly with locking in the win for the assassins, including the converted coward.

5 Likes

—Hahaha!—Anemas left out a stentorian laughter—You’ll have to forgive the little rascal for not distinguishing the cabbage from its flower.

3 Likes

Maybe we can engage in a game of Zatrikion?

(I can’t find a wikipedia page for it for some reason :-/)

2 Likes

Is that some sort of game in the chess family?

:fork_and_knife:

2 Likes

Yes. :slight_smile:

Wikipedia sends me to “circular chess” for some reason, I guess that’s a variant as well? But it doesn’t mention zatrikion in that page. Circular chess - Wikipedia

Anyway, the one I was referring to is this Ζατρίκιον - Βικιπαίδεια (translate page seems to work well enough)

And here’s an article about the whole thing, that site is reputable, but don’t quote me https://www.mixanitouxronou.gr/to-sygchrono-skaki-proerchetai-apo-to-archaio-paichnidi-zatrikion/

4 Likes

Who is this yebellz that they speak of? Do they not know me as Cauliflower or perhaps remember that I was once Alexios?

1 Like

They haven’t even taken aliases themselves those two, I’m not even sure most have settled on their game identities.

1 Like

Emoji Disease might be my favorite part.
Each person has a different approach.
I wonder who will offer to translate.

(Also it’s so different being behind the scenes :frowning_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :popcorn: :female_detective: )

3 Likes

Oh Seer dropped the bomb. :exploding_head:
Who will believe him this early?

1 Like

—A true coward does not know of their own cowardice, for self-knowledge requires courage. To us in the After-world, their true nature is laid bare, but their real test comes when their lack of valour betrays them into following a path they never intended to.

—Even if they had the audacity to pull such heist, to invite the bribery onto themselves, would they not be toyed with by those with a more natural inclination for crime? Would they not be kept hooked to a line like cyprinus, while everyone else is murdered at will? I truly do not know the answer, but it warms my old bones to think about…

OOC: There’s some fine print in that rule that says the Coward is unaware of their role.

3 Likes

It wasn’t obvious to Ruby that he was being accused, and it wasn’t obvious to me either upon the first reading, but fiddlehead seems to have gotten the message.

I think this may be the first time in one of our werewolf games where the seer/detective has tried to convey an enemy discovery discreetly. Usually, it has been the detective making a very clear reveal and accusation. Interesting play.

If the seer is killed by the assassins, is the outcome of his final investigation (assuming that it found an innocent) also revealed to the players?

2 Likes