Western Server Challenge Mar 2022 -- $1,000 in Prizes

finish? :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve just realised that, considering rengo and all the lost games I have resigned (while still maintaining a winrate close to 50%) I’ve lied last year :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

so what happens now to those who finished 100 games?

1 Like

They attain eternal fame and glory.

6 Likes

or as someone who tried it on correspondance games: “enjoy your 80 unfinished games for the next two months”.

8 Likes

What your name says :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i thought we would get a badge or a sticker
oh well…

3 Likes

There will be a badge, no? There was a badge last year.

2 Likes

You will. I’m working on the results. It be anytime between today and two weeks before the whole process is done.

9 Likes

Just to be sure, what is ‘Dan level’ and where do you find it? Never heard it before.

From the ai sensei website AI Sensei - Play and Review Go Games for Free

What subscription plans are available?

There are four subscription levels that differ in analysis strength and length of the shown variations:

Plan Playouts Variation Length Sample Monthly Price
Free 50 about 4 moves Link FREE
Basic 500 about 10 moves Link 5.95 $ or 4.95 €
Dan 2500 about 15 moves Link 11.95 $ or 9.95 €
Pro 10000 about 18 moves Link 27.95 $ or 24.95 €

Dan offers ambitious students a powerful analysis. Its 2500 playouts per move result in very precise and deep reading. The variations are about 15 moves on average, sometimes even longer.

8 Likes

Hello!

I want to thank you for organizing the event. I participated in the Rengo category and despite how hard it is to find opponents to play Rengo live. It helped me to meet some (few) people who enjoy playing Rengo on OGS like me!

The idea that for next year the registration of the Rengo category is by team is very good! Please allow me to contribute ideas and suggestions to improve the challenge in this modality for the next year.

Regarding the prizes. I was in second place in Rengo. When will the prize be transferred? I understand that in the individual category they have already been delivered but I have not received anything yet.

Thank you very much!

7 Likes

This prizes are in process. A lot of people wanted prizes to go to custom places so we were getting all of that in order first.

Glad you enjoyed the event!

6 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Prizes should all be sent out. Message me if you didn’t get it :slight_smile:

See you all next year!

9 Likes

Just to clarify, when is the latest time prizes will arrive? By then if I don’t get it I know it’s time to message you.

If you haven’t received in please message me on OGS.

Ok