When the pandemic is over, I will

Just to be clear: This is a forum game, not an actual wishlist. :sunglasses:

Rules:
The first player starts by writing
“When the pandemic is over, I will do X and Y.”
The next one continues with “When the pandemic is over, I will do Y and Z.”
Both activities should in some way be related to each other (at least remotely), so this is a kind of association game. Choose whatever activity you want; it can be something you actually want to do, as well as just something weird that came into your mind.

So let’s begin:

When the pandemic is over, I will buy a cuckoo clock and visit @yebellz.

10 Likes

Only the tagged player or anyone?

Anyone. “Visiting yebellz” is the activity. :wink:

1 Like

When the pandemic is over, I will visit @KAOSkonfused and give her a matryoshka doll.

2 Likes

I will visit @yebellz and steal his research.

3 Likes

I must warn you, it is incredibly pedantic

6 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I will steal someone’s research and cure cancer.

2 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I will cure cancer and hunt capricorns (i.e. ibex).

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I will hunt ibex and smuggle them in matryoshka dolls

(sorry I missed yebellz posting just before me, I created a paradox I guess)

4 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I will smuggle ibex in matryoshka dolls and enjoy free travel within the Schengen zone.

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I will enjoy free travel within the Schengen zone and make a goal to perfect the nuclear tesuji

4 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I will perfect the nuclear tesuji by strengthening my board-flipping muscles with Latin pressups.

bugcat took some liberties with this clause connection

7 Likes

Darn, I was hoping that he would be counting like this, eye, eye-eye, eye-eye-eye, eye-vee, vee,…

9 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I will strengthen my muscles with Latin pressups and run a Greek marathon.

2 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll run a Greek marathon and then go to a Greek restaurant.

5 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll go to a Greek restaurant and discuss linguistics.

5 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll discuss linguistics and forget that I’m on a Go forum.

5 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll forget that I’m on a Go forum and post chess memes.

7 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll post chess memes and watch old games with Agadmator commentaries.

4 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll watch old chess games with Agadmator commentaries and wonder where my life went wrong.

9 Likes