When the pandemic is over, I will

When the pandemic is over, I’ll wonder where my life went wrong and lie in bed listening to indie music.

7 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll lie in bed listening to indie music and change nothing about what I’ve been doing during the pandemic all along.

10 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll change nothing about what I’ve been doing during the pandemic all along and continue to spend all of my time on these forums.

5 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll continue to spend all of my time on these forums and get Internet famous.

5 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll get internet famous and create a baby Grogu toy army

4 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll create a baby Grogu toy army and field them as a Warhammer 40k side.

4 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll field an army of Grogu toys as Warhammer 40k side and recreate the Corrupted Blood incident.

5 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll recreate the Corrupted Blood incident and reminisce about Minecraft 1.1–8.

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll reminisce about Minecraft 1.1–8 and use redstone to build a Go bot.

6 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll use redstone to build a Go bot and publish a paper in PLOS One.

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I will publish a paper in PLOS One and become famous.

2 Likes

When the pandemic is over I’ll become famous and buy houses in five countries.

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll buy houses in five countries and live in a hotel in a sixth one.

3 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll live in a hotel and start a reality TV show to trump up my business prowess.

4 Likes

I see what you did there :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Just continuing the path started by others :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

When the pandemic is over, I’ll start a reality TV show to trump up my business prowess and provide the best in adult and children’s party rentals.

4 Likes

When the pandemic is over, I’ll provide the best in adult and children’s party rentals and finance presidential campaigns.

2 Likes

When the pandemic is over I will finance presidential campaigns and get married with someone rich

3 Likes

The pandemic is very dangerous virus attack the whole earth. In times of pandemic you had best take careful. if you do not you will regret this. many people have even die from this virus.