Wrong number displayed in black circle

Currently I have 6 correspondence games waiting on my turn. However the next game black circle only has the number as 4. When I repeatedly cycle thru my games (by clicking the black circle), only 4 of the games appear… so at least that is consistent but wrong

I first noticed this issue about an hour ago, played several moves in a variety of games… but the incorrect count remains.

2 Likes

I have reported the same here: Counter wrong

2 Likes

If you would, try ctrl+F5 (command + R on Mac) to force a full page refresh without cache. Sometimes it fixes the issue. If not, I will try to poke the devs to take a quick gander, pardon the trouble.

1 Like

Didn’t change anything for me.

I even tried it on a different browser now (Edge, first time using it for OGS), still the same. So seemingly this is not browser related at all.

Hm, shame. Thank you for the extra info, I have relayed the message, hopefully it won’t be too hard to get it fixed for you both.

1 Like

Any time I’ve experienced this problem it goes away after I play my moves in all of my active games, so that I actually have 0 moves pending.

3 Likes

well that work around fixed it, thanks

2 Likes

Did it suddenly drop from 3 to 0 on the last move played? Or were there specific games you noticed that took off more than 1 count?

For my situation, the counter was off by 2 (example, actual was 6, counter showed 4). The counter got to zero and I still had 2 games with my move. Once I made on move on those 2 games, the counter was still zero… but the counter built back up correctly.

1 Like