You know you are a Go addict when …

Three only? You never met à go addict.

À go addict play(ed) with paper and pen, with coins buttons, stones and grains of Sand, with pawns of chess with a shit of Whatever, box, craft, plastic, wood of all kind, métal,…
He Don’t feel satisfied as long He doesnt hold that Big vertical magnet board for demo, Even He would like to arrange a 100m*100m goban in his garden. He can open a go club or organize a tournament, a training session whenever He want with all kind Of Classic go sets, korean japanese or chinese, or even canadian…

9 Likes

…When you decide to read the entire Go memes thread.

16 Likes

You count just be a meme addict then! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

When you are trying to play go while you are playing in the brawl stars world finals.

2 Likes

When I try to post a message of appreciation for the OGS team everyday.

5 Likes

…When you accidentally place Go stones on a chess board.

9 Likes

I’m starting to wonder if you’re getting paid to promote that game, with how you manage to bring it up in almost any unrelated topic

11 Likes

Or he is just really interested in the game. I have felt that way about a few things in the past.

3 Likes

Brawl stars is fun, i’ve played it like only twice but its not so fun that I would talk about it on every thread.

I also kinda deleted it sorry

4 Likes

Is there something besides go that you would talk about on every thread? That gets unrelated sometimes?

3 Likes

When you wake up in the morning at 4:00 just to get an extra hour or so of go.

6 Likes

This Zima tastes delicious! :wink:

3 Likes

When you get the devotee badge every single year.

5 Likes

When you know that the “Devotee” badge is only awarded once

This post brought to you by Crystal Pepsi™

12 Likes

Doesn’t matter. @kingkaio is allowed to dream. And the implication of his jest is still valid and imaginatively expressed.

6 Likes

…you are thinking where you could promote the forever tournament and you realize that your internet presence is basically OGS.

14 Likes

…When you think the Black Lives Matter movement is a movement about trying to stop the black player from mindlessly sacrificing stones.

9 Likes

I thought it was more about SDK players who should stop mindlessly killing groups of DDK players, when they’re already ahead in the game anyway. :wink:

9 Likes

When the only spouse you could dream is a pro player.

3 Likes

…When whenever you see a digital device, you think of AlphaGo vs. Lee Sedol.

5 Likes