You know you are a Go addict when …

I feel like starting a forum game “guess my tab”, but better not wake this beast. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Not go but sort of,
When your last unread post in the forums is just buried and you feel like trying to find the next one(at least over 22 days).
Also when you have read(or “read”) almost every thread about the nova league from 2015, even though the league no longer exists and the threads aren’t really relevant to you.

5 Likes

… When you see the Go meme in everything!

7 Likes

No words needed :laughing:

15 Likes

speechless

um…okay.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll revive this.
You know you are a Go addict when you have to catch yourself thinking “Why are those people putting chess pieces on a 9x9 goban?” every time you see people playing chess.

8 Likes

274 moves!^O^ that is way more then I have now which is under a hundred also you are playing like ten games or so against me.

4 Likes

… when I polish my stones one by one everyday.

And the board itself. (And the go bowls)

9 Likes

speaking of, I haven’t polished my stones since I got them, it’s probably long past time for me to…

3 Likes

When I see Go meme intention where there is none.

6 Likes

… When you start imagining that people you know or aspire to meet will uncover a secret Go hobby and you’ll bond over it. (slightly ashamed to admit this)

14 Likes

23 Likes

I am never going to be able to look at braille the same again. :flushed:

13 Likes

I wonder if blind go players cringe when they touch the occasionally bad Go shapes in braille and delight at the good ones.

13 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

8 Likes

You know you are a Go addict when… you buy the pair of pants two sizes too small that feel like a vice grip on your legs, because they have the yin and yang button that reminds you of Go.

14 Likes

…When you think about Go every time you see grid paper.

8 Likes

You mean you’re never going to be able to feel braille in the same way again right? :wink:

10 Likes

Your cats are named Sente and Gote and your Dog, SanSan

15 Likes

…you already have three gobans; a bamboo one, cherry one, and one you made yourself, but you decide that is not enough even though you never play on them with anyone. Then, for the first time in many months, you see just how much dust they have collected and still refuse to change your mind.

By the way, this is not the first time I have had this problem…

7 Likes