You know you are a Go addict when …

… when you’re annoyed that the above eggs are not placed on the intersections, but inside the grid.

23 Likes

Classy…

3 Likes

When you use Minecraft to build a go board to play go instead of building a house.Also btw I am posting a picture soon since this got a lot of likes.

9 Likes

ok maybe I haven’t put the numbers (coordinates)in it yet , i might create a new go variant in it.Also I took this picture close to some of my other builds if you saw other stuff non related to go.But back on topic you are very addicted to go when you actually build this after mentioning it.Also the star points are used with different blocks diamond(corner) emerald(side) gold(center).And you are even more addicted if you play in it.

5 Likes

Minecraft Go board:

13 Likes

Omg this is not something u can do in Minecraft, that is called clickbait it for likes.Also I don’t think u can just void like that, I will scroll through all the blocks again to see if these are possible.I mean I am not saying you are bad because you probably don’t even know about this thing so I don’t think that post should be removed , I don’t really know if the likes should be removed because to be fair people liked it but it was also clickbait so I dunno.

2 Likes

there is link in video description on how it was made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHzgBerQmsg
Besides redstone, command blocks exist - it has cheat abilities close to modding, texture pack I guess was attached
but still everything can be turned on from within Minecraft

you always can play with just black and white wool blocks on fence background without any magic

8 Likes

You can do almost anything in Minecraft.

Here’s someone who made a BASIC compiler using command blocks:

Just learnt from the video that it’s not a compiler, but an interpreter.

5 Likes

I didn’t know there even was a go texture pack cuz the last time I took a look at it I couldn’t find that one.Also I don’t think that is one of the command block commands unless it came from the new update. Or coded it.

2 Likes

Watch the video @stone.defender posted: it is done completely with command blocks in vanilla minecraft (no mods). The only custom thing is the texture pack that changes the look of fence posts and carpet.

5 Likes

You know you are likes addict when you solved tsumego for two years only to get more likes.

4 Likes

Kids these days have it so easy with command blocks…

Back when I was young (and had to walk uphill through the snow both ways), we had to rely on redstone and minecarts to implement all of our logic and computation

5 Likes

Yup… Remember the time Minecraft was played in the browser?

Ohhh, it still exists!

5 Likes

At this point it is better to create a Minecraft thread.

4 Likes

… When the first thing you check after you’re back is the Go Memes thread.
…Oh wait.

8 Likes

You know you are a go addict when you synchronise your alarm clock with a recorded byoyomi countdown. You become rather good at hitting the clock at kyu, just before the alarm can sound. A critical timesuji to begin the day!

10 Likes

You know you are a go addict when you get hooked on Crown Royal because you had to have some of those drawstring bags for your rapidly expanding stone collection. So now it’s overlapping addictions, not necessarily the best scenario.

5 Likes

You know you are a go addict when you teach your children this simple bedtime prayer:

Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray the lord my stones to keep.
If they should die when I awake,
I pray good influence to make.

Got to get them while they’re young.

13 Likes

When the move indicator is zero and it’s legit, not the bug, and you’re like

11 Likes

When you are watching go videos on YouTube instead of a Mrbeast one.

1 Like