You know you are a Go addict when …

…when the move indicator can’t reach zero… never! :smile:

11 Likes

One of the first creative builds I ever made in Minecraft (well, Minetest) was a little Go salon.

7 Likes

You know who are a go(forum) addict when… you always think “bugcat’s back again!” when you see them post.

12 Likes

When you play go while cooking noodles.

4 Likes

Or giggle when they write dirty words in brail during Go games :smiley:

16 Likes

…you think: “Wait, why are people sitting on go stones?”

23 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought…

I guess I know i’m a go addict.

7 Likes

Very strange corner formation, apparently based on the 2-2 point. I’m not sure I approve.

6 Likes

Looks to me like a full triangle around the tree – good shape!

15 Likes

I beg to differ here. It looks like white might have had a ponnuki shape if not for that tree. And if black shoulder hits the stone in the foreground, white gets pressed down along the second line. It becomes hard to move those stones out, all things considered.

Of course this is just one person’s opinion. We should probably consult a dan player or a landscaper.

6 Likes

When you finally start to laugh when you read the go joke thread on OGS

16 Likes

Now that’s a good one.

1 Like

…you are a forum addict when at anytime you know how many times discobot is written in the random chat topic

… you are a goforum addict when you can certify that your new meme is a new meme.

3 Likes

An IRL session of all-in-one go?

2 Likes

You know you are a go addict when the basic equipment of a toilet includes a joseki dictionary and an encyclopedia of tsumego.

You know you are a go addict when the people sharing your living have to kick you out of the toilet every morning.

(•••) when you can’t free your seat in a public transportation because Ke Jie entered byoyomi.

12 Likes

You just might be a forum addict if you turn on vacation so you can focus on forum games.

–Posting for a friend. Don’t look at my OGS profile.

16 Likes

You are a go addict when you search the tengen with your girl friend in the sky of a summer night.

6 Likes

When you are so keen to play a game immediately that you play against an account named “I was banned,” or “I like to troll,” or [fill in your favorite epithet].

12 Likes

Other suggestions for the epithet:

“POOR IMPULSE CONTROL”

5 Likes

When you are watching the Untamed and keep wondering out loud why all these highly educated, spiritual people aren’t playing Go (I’m so used to have at least one Go scene in these kinds of dramas, I can’t not notice it).

7 Likes