You know you are a Go addict when …

When you think Asiago has something to do with go.

11 Likes

When you hold so much pride to have found that “le go est lent” sentence (and others of same kind)

Well, it’s round, maybe you could play with it. :innocent:

11 Likes

That’s a bit cheesy :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

We need a black one too…

And a huge wooden board… :innocent:

16 Likes

…when you take Go Memes too seriosuly :rofl:

16 Likes

you start seeing boards on the lines of your sweater, and thinking, hmmm, where should I go first?

9 Likes

When the boss asks you what are you thinking and you answer
“I should invade the top or the right/”

14 Likes

Every convo leads to eyes.

1 Like

… when you accidently put on your black jacket before you wear your white shirt.

6 Likes

When white moving first in chess starts to look strange.

11 Likes

When you dream about next move in a correspondence game.
It really happen last night. Testing variation in a dream :laughing:

14 Likes

I dreamt about Go as well. To be precise, I was dreaming about @RubyMineshaft not understanding 3-3 invasions after a large keima enclosure of the 4-4 point, and having a heated discussion in the general chat about it

13 Likes

When you look in the mirror :grin:

3 Likes

Please don’t make jokes about the matrix being broken in 2020.

7 Likes

This one seems likely enough to have actually happened.

You know you are a go addict when you’re in an electronics store looking for an sd card (secure digital) and you ask the salesperson for an sdk card. In a slightly altered universe the salesperson is likewise a go addict, and replies “We’re sold out, but I think we might have a few ddk cards out back. If that’s okay?”

12 Likes

Meta-memes.

1 Like

…when you ask yourself: “is there room enough for a 19x19?”

(and then you start wondering about dimensions of stones and goke :joy:… and how to tweak tile grout to draw a proper board…)

18 Likes

I think I had a mad dream like this a while ago. In the dream I was at some kind of cafe/restaurant pit stop, so possibly also a petrol station of some kind.

Then outside in the ground they had massive go boards marked out and you used giant go stones to play on it.

I don’t really know what the rest of the dream was, I was just surprised and happy to see these go boards and thought it was quite weird to have to stand in the board to place some stones.

15 Likes

You know you are a Go addict when you have a subwoofer in the roof-space, set up to relay stone clicks from a correspondence game throughout the house.

Cookie

What’s a “subwoofer” anyway?

Answer

Isn’t it a kind of small dog?

ps. and thankyou for such an interesting and enduring thread koolbreeze. :+1:

12 Likes