You know you are a Go addict when …

ykyaaga when you are thinking about getting showing your hairdresser a picture of Lee Sedol for reference :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

ykyaaecga (You know you are an even crazier Go addict) when you show your hairdresser this for reference:

Hair like this please

8 Likes

You fooled me. I thought you were going to have a photo of Cho Chikun.

18 Likes

Me too.

4 Likes

That hair can’t be recreated by even the best hairdresser. It’s in existence on its own.

5 Likes

You know you are a Go addict when you start collecting rocks at the beach for your DIY Go set.

9 Likes

ykyaagMa (…go Meme addict) when you request a breakdown of a combo meme and discover you have already liked some of the referenced memes

4 Likes

When most Go related hyperlinks you encounter in Wikipedia are purple…

10 Likes

Ykyaga when you play Go at the weekend and on vacation

9 Likes

You know you’re a Go addict when…

…when you set your online Go account to “on vacation” so that you have more time to… spend with your family? No! Actually go on vacation? Surely not! So that you have more time to make a home-made Goban of course! :rofl:

14 Likes

…or when you spend 15 minutes looking for a movie to watch and then decide, “nah, I’ll just play Go instead!”

8 Likes

when you see something with black and white dots on yellow background

20 Likes

When you see “scoring errors” and think first of go rather than bad orchestration, even though you are a musician.

True experience!

17 Likes

Aaaah yes, the infamous misreading of Rachmaninov’s “eyes in seki” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

When you start mispronouncing a product you’ve been using for years and don’t realize until someone points it out

7 Likes

That bottle is an… ummm… interesting shape… what exactly is this product? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mascara. Tsk tsk tsk.

(also thank god I didn’t buy this one this time)

5 Likes
thumbnail screenshot for Groin

7 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::joy::joy::ok_hand: Best comparison EVER

…when you’re waiting for a jab and check your games on the server in the meanwhile

5 Likes