Zero game waiting

It disappears if you finish all your games :slight_smile:

What I think I hear you saying is that you like the new feature of being able to manually cycle all games once you’ve finished making you moves, but you don’t want it to auto advance into the new tree… is that correct? (if so, I’m inclined to agree… that was an aspect I didn’t test but should be straight-forward to adjust)

Yeah, I like being able to cycle if I want to, but I don’t want it to AUTO advance to a game where it is not my move.

7 Likes

Yep, totally fair. I generally don’t use auto-advance at all so I totally forgot about this use case… I’m sure in some soon-to-come iteration this can certainly be included. However, I’ll probably wait at least a week to see if any other adjustments are needed before throwing up a PR :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d suggest that the (0) mark had a different look than the (n) mark. In other words, to be able to identify at a glance when there are no moves to make.
Just writing 0 in the circle is too similar to the other situation.
Maybe use reverse colours?
Or a square?
Or the icon for audio “skip track”?

10 Likes

I’m like that with notifications myself, but I see how others would prefer the fixed indicator. Any chance it will be made optional in the next iteration, @BHydden?

P.S.: Thank you for your work. :]

4 Likes

Y’all might find this interesting.

@koolbreeze and @lucasfelix is this enough of a change that you no longer want it to be optional?

7 Likes

Yeah, that looks awesome.

2 Likes

Yes, I like that

4 Likes

It’s more than enough of a change and I have no idea how you did it so quickly. :neutral_face:

Again, thank you for your work! o/

5 Likes

I think it’s @flovo who did it

4 Likes

Then many thanks to @BHydden, @flovo and everyone who’s contributed. :]

5 Likes

Yep, initial build was mostly my work with a bit of help from @flovo, but he got the jump on me with this one and smashed it out on his own :heart: he’s been doing heaps of work on the site recently!
I possibly would have done something similar in my initial build but didn’t even think to check the styl file :joy: noted for next time!

8 Likes

Um, maybe I’m missing something but the black circle has disappeared completely for me. How can I bring it back? I don’t mind if it has the zero on it or not.

1 Like

The new icon design is now online. Useful feedback is appreciated.

4 Likes

You have 0 games running. The circle is only there when you have any running games. If you want the circle back, you have to start a new game.

3 Likes

I have 5 running games and it’s my turn in two.

Try Ctrl + F5

1 Like

Yep.

Looking good up there:

lookinggood

2 Likes

Love it. Thank you so much.

4 Likes