All-in-one democratic go game (how-to)

So quick answers

@gennan Since the beginning I offer to everyone to make polls or publish result as I’m not sure I get the time always especially because a majority of players don’t want a too long time setting after consulting.
@stone.defender did a few times a great job to relay me, and he’s not the only one who could do it. I just aim to keep that game alive.
@stone.defender
Let me clarify
Making the second turn by excluding the self votes seems fair. If no one share your suggestion, well, maybe you can have a look on what the other players suggest.
For the third round, I think it’s too much so yes we have to find a simple way to chose. If you have better way as the first appearance in the thread, let me know.
@claire_yang
From the beginning we vote one move only and that hasn’t be criticized. I think we are not in some statistics studies but in playing a game together and it’s important for the quality of the suggestions that everyone chose one move. If we agree on that, then there could be other ways to proceed keeping what worked well till now

1 Like