I’ve just pushed out an update that includes a number of new audio samples and adds some new audio capabilities.
- New volume level adjustments are available under the settings pages, as are audio sound pack selection options. (There will be more coming as we iron things out with the existing samples)
- New stone sounds, let me know what you think. The sound also shifts a bit depending on where you place it on the board.
- Voice count down options are now available, you can have the announcer speak at 10, 5, and 1 second intervals anywhere from 60 seconds. There’s also a tick-tock sound effect available to either fill the gaps or just start soft ticking before the counting comes.
- The announcer will now speak out how many periods are left in byo yomi, and announce in words when byo yomi or canadian overtime has started.
- You’ll now get a verbal “pass” and “game pause” / “game resumed”, and “undo requested”, or optionally there are non verbal sound effects for these too still.
Please let me know how you like it, we’re now in the “tweaking” phase so nothing is set in stone!