[Bug report] Invitations lost for invite-only tournaments

When I sent out invites for invite-only tournaments, it seems like the invitations are sent out to the players (so I cannot re-send the invites to the same players), but the players could only see some of the invites in their notifications, which means the invited players can’t even join the tournaments they are invited to. This bug has been confirmed by @mark5000 (using the mod tool) and a few other players.

Maybe a mod could merge these 2 topics.

3 Likes

Hi,Pimenta! How did you invite other player to the Invited Only ttournament which you organized? I cannot find something such as button to do that.

That original post is more than 5 years old and the poster has been absent from the forums for more than a year. So they may not respond to your question.

1 Like

Although I guess the problem persists?

3 Likes

I had a similar problem in that people either didn’t get the invite in some way (they couldn’t find it, dismissed it, or some issue) and then I had to do the same as the op and open it from invite only to group members and then change it back again

2 Likes

I think the original post should stand in history, but I moved the necro comments over here to group together the modern content.

1 Like

I think only @anoek and maybe @GreenAsJade can do anything about this bug :thinking:

1 Like

There is an ‘invite’ button in the tournament you organize, and you can search the user’s id in the box next to it and then click on the button to invite them

Thank you gennan, I find it now. I had thought it is the ordinary search button. :smile:

1 Like

I do receive notifications, but indeed haven’t been active around here.
I solved it as per my original post: “I worked around this by temporarily making the tournament open, and reverting to invite-only once he enrolled.”