Can't verify email

Hello,

I’m new on OGS. I’m trying to verify my email. The verifying’ message comes on my email, but it sends me on page with errors. It looks like clear page.

I’m not sure if it tell you anything, but:

Thanks for attention!

1 Like
old post

suspect this may have something to do with

Can't load any page displaying games in list form [solved]

please be patient.

EDIT: Thought yesterday’s display issue was a server issue that could have overflowed into this problem. The two are obviously unrelated at this point.

I can’t verify either… email link opens a new window in browser, but is blank.

1 Like

It’s not the same problem as with login. I can’t only verify. And the fixing of login-problem (“to up the value of your gamelist threshold”) doesn’t solve mine.

1 Like

The same problem.

Mine too. I can login, but can’t verify my email address. Link in confirmation email opens a blank page. Looks like we need @anoek and @matburt here and we need them as fast as possible. This problem can prevent new players from playing on this server.

1 Like

@LordOfTits, I made a request on GitHub. Hope you will have more @anoek and @matburt attention.

3 Likes

Hello,
So I can’t greet when beginning a game.
I received a link but it doesnt work.

any ideas?

2 Likes

We are waiting for the solution of this problem for a long time and probably will wait for a long time.

1 Like

I see. Thank you for the information.

1 Like

It seems that the administration of the site does not care about the problems of new players. The fact that none of the site’s administration even reacted on this topic for a whole day, has no other explanation. It’s sad.

1 Like

There are exactly 2 people with the power to do anything about this. They have both been tagged. Please be patient.

@trohde can you please pm @anoek when you get the chance?

1 Like

@DiMantis Man, thank you for your unconcern. Alas, these problems are no longer mine. Someone changed my username while I was sleeping. Can you imagine it? They do not have time to deal with the real problem, but they have enough time to remove the word “tits” from my user name. I do not want to participate in a project where users are treated in such an inappropriate way. So I’m leaving here. Let it all go to hell.

1 Like

@LordOfT in case you don’t know, your original username can be offending to some people. If you prefer using juvenile usernames and are insensitive to others then perhaps some other Go server is best for you.

Bye.

2 Likes

@Musash1 I wonder who is offended by boobs? :rofl:

When the camouflaged homosexes dance in the squares of cities without a shade of embarrassment, and the word “tits” offends those who are mammals by nature, all this indicates that society has seriously gone mad. You’ll understand this, buddy. I hope this happens on time.

You’re simply too cool for me, Lord.

@BaldMonkey, well I’m not offended. But I think you can imagine that there can be those who are and/or have been victimized by people using such “jargon” to “assert” themselves.

And this is a platform for playing Go, not one for making socio-sexual statements. Or at least that has been my impression. :thinking:

2 Likes

Same problem. Just registered and can’t verify my email. Does anyone care about this? AAARRRGHHH!!!

1 Like

I remember the time when server administrators reacted to users’ requests quickly and sensitively. It is very sad to see what is happening and understand that those glorious times have passed irrevocably.

6 Likes

It seems that @anoek saw my appeal on GitHub, but did not react to it.

2 Likes