Community Geoguesser

I don’t know! I just copied the link into this box and it made by itself.

1 Like

LOL, I goofed. Let’s just do @Assai’s

First I took a while trying to find an airline with a red tail that is white or yellow at the tip, which was Iberian Air, then it was a small step to check Madrid’s airport.

1 Like

Frankfurt, from the Main Tower restaurant

Correct

1 Like

University of Liverpool …

The thing I find so captivating about this game is the sheer power of the tools we have available to do this. It’s amazing!

4 Likes

How did you find it?

It had to be England - driving on the left, and it says “University” on the building.

I googled English university images and saw the cathedral tower that matched.

1 Like

1 Like
Solution

https://www.google.de/maps/@-45.3448754,170.8263138,3a,75y,34.95h,76.1t/data=!3m10!1e1!3m8!1sAF1QipPqUTYcFKg58yjjIWlmm5wcJRW-RoWx1nUB6tIh!2e10!3e11!7i8704!8i4352!9m2!1b1!2i38

1 Like

1 Like

May I butt in? I’m below par at this game and I’d like a go :<

2 Likes

I’m getting English vibes off this. It’s not very built up, so I don’t think is London.

It looks a little bit Northern / Midlands to me, like maybe Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield etc. The land is perhaps a little flat for Sheffield.

I notice that spire in the background…

The traffic is on the wrong side of the road for England…

Oh, good catch.

That’s a shame, I thought that the odd “double spire” was the result of us seeing both spires of St. Chad’s Cathedral in Birmingham.

1 Like

I spent a fair bit of time scanning this region for what that might be, but couldn’t find it.

I can’t pick any clues about what it is that we’re looking at in the foreground

1 Like

You don’t find the architecture unusual? :wink:

Just noticed the volcano.

It’s funny there is a Birmingham, AL and the cathedral there is very similar.

1 Like

Scouring through cathedrals… I’m hunching towards the northern US (because the deciduous trees have no leaves)… but having little luck in my search.