Community Geoguesser

When I go to sleep like three people respond in all of the other topics I look at but 57 in here. I am really on the opposite time zone as others.

2 Likes

Good, that means we can play Translingual Shiritori late at night :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Solution

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.5054294,138.6619709,3a,75y,104.79h,90t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipNZRooxI3ZWQBHIJlXILDtzjpHjqzGIz5PXcSr4!2e10!3e11!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipNZRooxI3ZWQBHIJlXILDtzjpHjqzGIz5PXcSr4%3Dw203-h100-k-no-pi0-ya308.97498-ro-0-fo100!7i8704!8i4352

2 Likes

I thought I knew the church towers, but at second glance they’re quite different. These have a smooth roof.

I am trying to find what this billboard says. It would probably be my biggest cause at guessing where this is.

1 Like

Would anyone like to post another one, please? :smiley:

1 Like

Well I never did after the train museum, so I’ll try again… I’ll edit out my browser tabs this time :joy:

It’ll be easy.

2 Likes

Maybe I won’t fail my geography this time :smiley:

You got this.

hint:

1 Like

Starting to think this is a University.

I narrowed down a lot of small gothic-esque churches and buildings, but that was limited from wikipedia. It’s so fun peeling through city streets… so far spent too much time… as a handful of images are so close to that, with skywalks and a double spire.

1 Like

I just gave up on that one after you posted one.

Devil’s tower, I did it previously :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t give a precise location since I’m on my phone.

Lol… figures… how did I miss that? I am ashamed. Someone else should take the next turn I give up for now :stuck_out_tongue: Also I don’t think anyone has a clue about @Assai’s hint yet.

Okay, here is a tip:

The city has approximately 58,000 inhabitants.

Watch it be my hometown. stares blankly out his window

I would’ve never guessed that. I didn’t know what it was and so I literally looked up circular rock formations in grassy areas near woods. I know it sounds stupid but it was me attempting to describe the picture.

3 Likes

Another tip:

These are the church towers in the background.

I can’t find the exact photo on streetview, but the red brick building in the foreground is the post office in the other Frankfurt (an der Oder, not am Mainz).

The church in your hint is the Friedenskirche

6 Likes

gj

2 Likes

I would never have found out. I don’t know every landmark, including that church.