Community Geoguesser

Dude, I think it is Scotland.

we’ve come full circle :expressionless:

The next stop on that sign has gotta be Upper Tyndrum. Hmph. I don’t know. I wonder if Vsotvep is watching us flounder.

If scotland is right, at least I got the UK right. :upside_down_face:

You were so close, @bugcat. Literally up the road from the photo you posted.

Answer:

3 Likes

Looked for Upper Tyndrum, found it was on the West Highland line, checked the stations.

Man, my internet connection is bad. you_know_me’s post wasn’t here two minutes ago.

So close and yet so far :<

Mind if I have a consolation go?

(or not, I guess that request is a bit impertinent)

1 Like

I don’t see YKM posting anything.

Maybe it’s my internet :stuck_out_tongue: Google keeps bluring out the face of a statue I was going to use as a landmark hahaha. Please, you go. You did basically guess it.

Alright, give me a few mins and I’ll find somewhere c:

1 Like

How’s this?

2 Likes

Trying to find hydroelectric dams with roads that dead end. For some reason I feel like we can rule out the US, again.

Makes me feel at home, but our mountains are generally either more rugged and rockier or if they’re not, they’re greener and rounder. I’m not ruling out Switzerland entirely, though.

Oh, there’s still the info in the upper right corner, you might want to put that away.

That is what I was looking at. You can see my terrible map skills that I am trying to find one shape in one area and I can’t find it.

Upper left? Yeah, I guess that is a give away… lead me right to it. I didn’t try that I thought that was the placeholder for people who upload their content :stuck_out_tongue:

You found it? I am still wandering around Maseru trying to find it.

Answer (someone else can go if they'd like):

1 Like

The only reason I figured it wasn’t the states is that the livestock isn’t very well tagged. Very cool shot, though. I like it when you get some local color.

I found Maseru right away, I just couldn’t find the location. I am not good at this game. I also tried to find that part on the map, and I just couldn’t find it.

1 Like