Community Geoguesser

We were…

Just on the edge of the moat of the Imperial Palace in Tokyo, near the British Embassy. So I award the win to Vsotvep.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhh, you should have waited, I was still looking around Himeji castle, after making sure it wasn’t Osaka castle or Nijo castle… Tokyo was on my list :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You should tell us this if you want to continue guessing :smiley:

1 Like

The British Embassy next to the moat might be our best embassy in the world, it’s really nice.

1 Like

1 Like

Am I allowed to look stuff up? Ironically I created the thread, but I am still unsure.

1 Like

I like it to keep guessing until we can find the exact location on Google maps.

How about only giving hints until the place is guessed?

1 Like

If we’re not, it will become a matter of whether you’ve been there or not. I’d say yes, that’s part of the fun: the detective work.

1 Like

Yay! I am not excluded from most of this. I really haven’t been many places. I have never even gone to Hawaii. :no_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve been at all locations so far except for Hawaii (but then again, I posted two of them) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well I’ve been to none of them! I did Hawaii because I was supposed to go there before the corona virus hit.

1 Like

That obelisk just led me down a rabbit hole. I thought we were in Velikiye Luki.

1 Like

It’s not in Russia :slight_smile:

I was tabbed out and looking at Russia .__.

I’ve but at least one big hint in the image

Here?
It is a screen shot below.

In Here

4 Likes

That steeple shaped building in the background… super narrow streets… Feeling like we are in Germany this time.

You got it, the “obelisk” in the background is actually this amazing church, Hallgrimskirkja:

4 Likes

Woah!

1 Like

Cool!
I looked up that front building on google maps. the Ostabudin Delicalessen building.

3 Likes