Community Geoguesser

There’s also half an Icelandic flag on the left :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t know all of my flags :no_mouth:

1 Like

4 Likes

I have found it, just have to figure out where it is…

It says “Danyang Sinam”

Are we in Vietnam now? So beautiful. Takes pictures outside in his back yard “They’ll never guess this.”

2 Likes

No, it’s in South Korea, somewhere in here

1 Like

Takes a picture of someone else’s house instead “I have no backyard”

1 Like

The world is so big, full of such wonder. Makes me feel small, but not powerless.

1 Like

I’ve hunted pretty hard for the streetview, but I can’t find it.

I thought we were near a town called Cheongam-ri, on the Nakdong river estuary trail.

1 Like

Here is the full screenshot.

3 Likes

Got it!

How I found it:

1. I saw Korean on the sign, so it must be in Korea
  2. I searched Google images for “Korea cliff”, “Korea lake”, “Korea waterfall” and “Korea river”, but nothing worked
  3. Then I tried “Korea beautiful river” and I stumbled upon this tweet
  4. Searching for Danyang, it showed that these cliffs are called Sa-in-am.
2 Likes

I zoomed way out on google maps, chose a country, and then put my person randomly in the country. I ended up finding something cool!

2 Likes

Oh, I was way out huh? Must have messed up my hangul.

1 Like

Well if it makes you feel better, I have no clue where Cheongam-ri or the Nakdong river estuary trail is.

2 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

Hmm… Palm trees… My gut is telling me South America, and when I listen closer, it tells me Brazil…

1 Like

So low-res :expressionless:

I’m trying to figure out what those letters at the bottom say right now.

1 Like

I feel like that’s a Spanish accent mark on a letter, guess probably a vowel? … also they are 3-D, blocked, standing upright, not flat on the surface of the ground, which I thought at first.

Also, strange there’s a younger tree smack dab in the middle of our perspective of the field. The city in the background isn’t huge, by any means, not a lot of sky scrapers… The water also suggests ocean to me but this is maybe less of a bay or bight and more of an inlet or sound, possibly even a delta.

1 Like