Fractional Team Go, Game 1

So, my thought is to simply connect at G1. Any other suggestions?

2 Likes

I believe that is the only thing we could try, yes.

2 Likes

Sorry, I just realized that I forgot to actually make the move

3 Likes

Position after G1:
Next move will be black/blue.

3 Likes

@Here_We_Go reminder that itā€™s your turn. What move do you want to play?

Sorry about the delay, D5 please.

1 Like

No worries, I just bump this thread after a week of downtime :slight_smile:
Here is the updated board position, next to move will be @Vsotvep :

fractional_game1_48

1 Like

Iā€™ll play A7:

2 Likes

I think we need to approach from the left side with A5 and A3, so I capture with A8 to enable that:

fractional_game1_49

1 Like

Yā€™all seem to know exactly what youā€™re doing? Iā€™m thinking that E1 is my only move, unless you see something better, @Vsotvep?

1 Like

We know, thatā€™s obvious. When will you start a six colors game?

1 Like

Depends on how many are interested in playing in the next. I guess you are signing up?

1 Like

I donā€™t play go variant but i like to watch them.

I would love to see / participate in a game with many players, perhaps with simultaneous moves to avoid long waiting time between moves. We could even play with ā€œfractionalā€ collision handling: When two or more players collide, a stone is placed with all colors combined :laughing:

4 Likes

Ok, Iā€™ll play at E1

3 Likes

I just realised that I wonā€™t be able to play A3 in the crucial moment :sweat_smile: Well maneuvered team white.

3 Likes

Oh well, might as well play B6 and keep the pressure on.

3 Likes

Ok, here is the new position:

fractional_game1_50

@Here_We_Go for the future Iā€™m thinking we should avoid playing moves at points that we completely surrounded, because these are basically shared eyes.

4 Likes

I will play D9, I donā€™t believe I can currently assist in a helpful way at the capturing race, since each move Iā€™d make would also be a form of suicide. But I can make the situation more complicated by involving the top group.

3 Likes

Iā€™m following this game with interest, but now Iā€™m confused. My reading doesnā€™t match what three out of the four players recently did. Iā€™m looking forward to the game review :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

4 Likes