Fractional Team Go, Game 1

Sure, let’s go for B5.

2 Likes

I’ve been having a wee bit of trouble generating the boards on mobile too btw.

1 Like

No Problem, here’s the current board state:

fractional_game1_31

1 Like

I’m playnig F5. Might be aji-keshi, might also be our way to survival. I’m quite convinced that Martin will have to play E4, though.

2 Likes

Assuming that Martin goes E4, what are some follow-up ideas that you had in mind?

1 Like

My idea was (White | Red) E9

2 Likes

Yes E4 looks mandatory. I have not much to say about it, connecting is important ^^

fractional_game1_32

2 Likes

I have been trying to read out after E9, but it’s not easy to see which direction it will go.

1 Like

Okay, let’s just try E9. Playing it out is the easiest way to see how it might go

2 Likes

@Here_We_Go it seems like Vsotvep and yebellz are trying to capture the G7 and G8 chains. If you play E8 here, then the red chain can’t connect to the outside. I’m eyeballing (Black | Blue) D9 in an attempt to buy enough time to fix the defects in the red connection.

Another interesting move is D3. Feels like their maneuver has created a glaring weakness there. This might result in a big exchange, which I have absolutely no idea if it’s good. Either way looks chaotic :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s play it safe with E8. I’m a kyu player, I don’t do exchanges.

Heh, I suspect E8 may result in a one-sided exchange :laughing:

Assuming that Here_We_Go submitted E8 as their move, here is the updated position:

fractional_game1_33

2 Likes

E8, can confirm.

1 Like

3 Likes

I have no idea what’s going on in this game, but if the other side is half as confused as I am, maybe we have a chance :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

The black/white shapes almost make sense. The blue/red ones however…

1 Like

Makes perfect sense to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m thinking of playing either F9 or G9, but I’m not sure either of them work or which is better

2 Likes

Ok, I’ve been stretching out my response too long now, I’ll play F9 and hope for the best.

2 Likes