G0tstats is back! (with more stats)

OK it should be working now. Sorry haha should’ve tested before publishing :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Its hard to understand something on this graph. And its jumping in real time. And filter button lags, I barely can use it.

add “STOP” button - to stop loading new data
and zoom - on graph

1 Like

Stop is a good idea!

For zooming hm… I think you can put limit on start date and end date in appropriate range.

Btw why is the filter lagging? If the charts are lagging then it’s understandable, but the filter are not affected during the draw calls…

Edit: “Stop” is up now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

everything was lagging, stop fixes it
but, choosing old date after stop don’t work
I need to be able to choose any period of time and load data anew

1 Like

Yeah it won’t work that way with current structure.

I’ll see if there’s a way to implement a “load until date” feature, but it won’t be coming any time soon… T_T

5 Likes

This is literally the greatest thing in the history of humanity! I found it by a miraculous fluke; kudos to the developer(s).

6 Likes
  • Replaced the “Stop” button with “Freeze Chart” instead: set chart Filters to current games (prevent charts refreshing while still allow background querying)
  • Added “Longest game irl duration”. Time to reminisce how much life has changed during the 1 year duration of that corr game :sweat_smile:
8 Likes

how to unfreeze it?
And, I wish to stop ddos OGS, not just not having lags myself.

Set the start date in filter to an earlier date.

Use Import/Export feature :smiley:

1 Like

I received an email from an user asking me to add a color blind mode. I suddenly realized I never thought about it before. So embarrassingly inconsiderate.

Currently swapping the palette between green & blue (it looks weird, I know) to support the aforementioned user, I’ll need to learn about color blindness before I can push a better color palette.

11 Likes

That was me.
Thank you so much for changing it so quickly.
It’s much better this way, at least for my eyes.

6 Likes

Orange-Blue should be a good pair for colour blind users.

3 Likes

I think there exists software that can show you what something will look like for a someone with a given type of color-blindness.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you so much, you did that just for me, right? :grin:

(BTW that was from October 23, 2017 to March 7, 2020, LOTS of things happened in that time.)

5 Likes

Wow 2 years and a half :sweat_smile: That’s some serious commitment from both of you

Well yeah I found this: Colorblind Web Page Filter Testing Tool & Simulator | Toptal®

5 Likes

This site hasn’t worked in my Firefox for a while (Firefox 77; Ubuntu 20.04). The reason is a CORS failure (see support thread). I actually discovered it when working on my own app.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

3 Likes

Update:

• List of opponents you met multiple times (3 times or more) along with head-up winrate (a little push to make you to train some more xD ). As always thanks adam for easy to remember username:

• I received an email requesting for filtering Timeout games. Probably because of the mass timeout issue we had before. So added game result type (Resign, Timeout, Scoring, Others) to Filters.
14 Likes

Thanks It’s a awesome little tool, working very well for me (I don’t have thousands of games yet)

1 Like

Wow, that’s nice, thank you :slight_smile: :pray: :man_bowing: :heart:

Could you pls.make the header row sticky? And/or colour code wins & losses?
Seems my short-term memory is degrading, and I always have to scroll up to see which is which :roll_eyes:

<cough> That again makes me think of <cough> clickable column headers for <cough> sorting but that will probably make little sense here and would be asking too much in he first place since you’re giving us something awesome again already. So there, must’ve had something in my throat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes