Go Jokes πŸ˜†

@mark5000 is on fire :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Why were the Go stones on suicide watch?

They were cutting stones.

11 Likes

Why do Go stones hate Wi-Fi?

They prefer a direct connection.

23 Likes

Why did the Go stone keep arguing with another stone?

It was a vital point.

24 Likes

Weak? You might think that but I couldn’t possibly comment. :wink:

(Has ever there been an emoticon that demanded right of position so authoritatively?)

10 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Timing habits of corr players

4 Likes

Why did I not like this comment two years ago?!

2 Likes

:thinking: is that a joke?

Maybe the joke is on me, as I sit here wondering what 2-year old comment @bugcat found! :smiley:

2 Likes

She is referring to my original post that kicked off this thread.

2 Likes

True accidental joke: I warned someone yesterday about a possible β€œsit ban.” If you get one, it means you have to play all your games standing up.

8 Likes

BREAKING NEWS FROM HELL: Satan just implemented two innovations, go and free choice. Players get to choose whether to play against a sandbagger or a score cheat.

6 Likes

Awww, how sweet. This father clearly must be a go player.

8 Likes

I feel like this is a metaphor of how I apply go proverbs and opening theory in my games

19 Likes

This feels like a metaphor about how I study shapes in theory vs how I apply them in practice

18 Likes

I see some of the jokes in this thread come straight from chess. Let me give it a try with my favorite:

Go is the constant struggle between my desire not to lose and my desire not to think

21 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Discussing prices between MtG, Go, and other things

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussing prices between MtG, Go, and other things

I chuckled

1 Like