Go videos

This video was released quite a while ago but I found it extremely useful at the time for people who need assistance finding/ playing on some of the most popular servers. You really just can’t beat Dwyrin’s content.

YT sent me this, a Greek YT sciencey channel has a video about AI of sorts, Go sighting from timestamp and onwards for about 5 min

(yes I know nobody here can actually understand what is being said and spot the no-no’s, I’m evilly laughing and shrugging :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Continuing Redmond’s beginner series.

2 Likes

The beginner series is really expanding, it’s pretty cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On another note, I also found this video from Redmond as well, which seems relevant as Redmond has lately been playing handicap games on OGS.

By the way, I don’t think we have a “handicap general thread”, although ofc there’s no point in making one unless there’s cause for it.

3 Likes
1 Like

Nick returns to the sandbagger series.

2 Likes

I guess this goes here

New channel is starting to get content.

3 Likes

Professional teaching games with @Wallerdog

Actually I have a question: at timestamp (52:40) they say “Black is low on liberties”. Um, where?.. What group are they talking about, I’m lost.

1 Like

I think it’s the sequence they show at 53:24, that the three stones and tigers mouth are low on liberties if Black plays one way, and another way it looks like the right half of the cut Black group gets surrounded.

1 Like

Ah, I see, I didn’t connect the two… That was a very difficult game for me to follow, I admit.

1 Like

Found these in a little 2014 thread:

I know that the Sunday Go lessons YT channel videos with Eng subs have been posted, but I don’t remember seeing this one from a different channel

(my eyes are thankful because this video is also 1080 and not 480 like the other ones)

3 Likes

Yoonyoung on the “anti-Chinese” hypermodern attachment to the komoku.

1 Like

That comes in handy, doesn’t it. :wink:

Sunday Go Lessons is back after a ten month hiatus.

In other news, it’s now been a whole year since we last got a video from Haylee.

Has anyone heard from her since?

4 Likes

She could be busy:

Executive Director Hajin Lee
Hajin Lee was a professional Go player in Korea and later worked as Secretary General at the International Go Federation. Hajin is currently a Software Engineer at Dun & Bradstreet. Hajin holds an MBA degree from the University of Geneva, Switzerland.

Also this

https://badukpop.com/

She does have a facebook page one could follow. Just a post every now and then.

4 Likes

Daniel’s playlists, most notably Cornel University (lessons with Cornel Burzo) and the Promancing the Stones professional game review series.