How to close/finish this game?

I have this game: IAMRA vs. k28471111 in my active game, but there is no button to close, resign or end this game. What should I do? I don’t want to see this game in my active game.

1 Like

If you are one of the players on the team, I think you have to wait until it is your turn to make a move. Then the resign button will be available to you.

1 Like

This game started on February 2… It’s a long time ago. Why in interface there is no any button to stop this game?

1 Like

Funny, the Documentation & FAQ page on Rengo doesn’t have a paragraph yet on how to end a game.

I think that this game will only be ended when all players of a team have resigned.

I recently accidently joined a 2x19 rengo game. Still not sure how that happened but anyway, I had to wait untill the game ended before it didn’t show up any longer even though I left the game.
I asked about it (Removing game from start page?), you just have to wait until it ends.
In my case, 2x19, that didn’t take too long :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

This is a casual rengo game. The game will end when all the players on a team have resigned (or when it goes to scoring). However, an individual’s involvement in the game ends when the individual resigns. Due to the design (which could be called a bug), the game will remain in the person’s window as an active game even after they have resigned. It will disappear from the window only after the the game has ended (unless the bug has been fixed). I know this from experience.

1 Like

Same design/bug as tournaments! :smile:

1 Like

Not a bug per se, but conscious design choice. Even if user has resigned or accidentally timed out from a rengo game they might still be interested on the final outcome - and same idea goes for tournament standings, dropping out from a tournament due elimination or disqualification doesn’t necessary mean that the user wont have any interest on that tournament.

If those still ongoing rengo games and tournaments wouldnt be listed in users profile, then where those should be?

1 Like

New tab: Zombieville

1 Like