Important Philosophical Questions + POLLS

You are completely misrepresenting my words.

I say after some time it shouldn’t matter.
You say we should “NEVER” be allowed to talk about things.

1 Like

Yes, you’re claiming that it is okay to talk about something after a certain time, hence you’re the one that expects people to have watched stuff after a certain amount of time. I’m advocating that the time does not matter: spoilers are spoilers, keep them to yourself whenever you can, or announce them whenever you can’t.

It’s not that hard, and you won’t look like an a*hole

2 Likes

Maybe don’t expect everyone else to live like it suits you for minute things, and you won’t look like an a*hole

About that, I’m honestly not sure why you’re spoiling GoT above completely without context, is it to make a point that it’s easy to spoil something from a while back? Because it just looks inconsiderate to me.

Don’t expect people to like you when you ruin their potential experience of something they haven’t watched / read yet.

1 Like

Their problem, the world keeps spinning and doesn’t need their permission.

Your problem.

It’s a two-sided coin.

It is my problem in the sense that apparently we can’t function because everyone is so damn sensitive.
And I really don’t care if emotionally stunted people who overinvest in trivial things don’t like me. :woman_shrugging:

Calm down everyone. No one is spoiling is GoT. The show runners deserve all of the blame for ruining that series.

GoT spoiler

The later seasons are a literal dumpster fire

5 Likes
Spoiler

the Greeks were actually inside the horse

8 Likes

But did you know that

Spoilers to Euripides' *Helen*

Helen had been spirited away to Egypt all that time and the “Helen” in Troy was a mirage made of air?

3 Likes

Oh man, I shouldn’t have opened that…

1 Like

You’ll be fine, Euripides’ plays are rather fanfiction than canon.

2 Likes

:tennis:

What color is a tennis ball?
  • yellow
  • green

0 voters

grellow!

1 Like

This is pastitsio.

It’s 3 layers, béchamel, minced meat sauce and pasta.
It’s an ongoing topic of how people eat it:
Vertically, meaning each bite has everything in it,
pasta first- béchamel last, as in leave the best for last,
béchamel first- pasta last, as in start with the good part because life is short.

It sounds silly but it is a legit debate.

Y’all probably know this food with this or another name or have a dish that the same debate applies.

Thoughts?

I eat pasta first- béchamel last usually, it has to be extraordinarily tasty for me to eat it vertically.

6 Likes

Blaphemy, the meat sauce is better than the béchamel. But for this dish you have to eat them all together to enjoy the full experience.

I do tend to eat my food by switching between the several components, but most importantly leave the best thing for the last bite (even though I might have eaten most of it already).

3 Likes

To be honest, never heard of pastitsio before today. But I tend to take my time and small bites.

So most likely, I would chop and blend different parts of the dish into one bite, and eat only half of it.

2 Likes

What is the best way to describe a persion who makes most of their money* by streaming Go?

(* “derives most of their income”, for fancyfolk)

• A Go professional
  • A professional Go streamer
  • A professional streamer of Go
  • No special description
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

What’s a perion?

But, pedantry aside, I might also call them simply a “Go professional”, especially if they had also made a living primarily through playing Go at some point in their life.

1 Like

What about “Go influencer”? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes